STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Par5e Issue

Par5e Issue

Anyone that can tell me why Warlock isnt showing up under the Class list for spells? I have copied all the spells from Elemental Evil and Spells by class. All classes show up in the spell table except for Warlock. Any help is appreciated.

#@;
    Warlock Spells

Cantrip
    Create Bonfire
    Frostbite
    Magic Stone
    Thunderclap
    -
    2nd Level
    Earthbind
    -
    4th Level
    Elemental Bane
    -
    6th Level
    Investiture of Flame
    Investiture of Ice
    Investiture of Stone
    Investiture of Wind
    ##;

Are there any spells in the list that are unique to the warlock? I had an issue when I was creating a module with a few homebrew spells--it seems that par5e created modules need to have at least one unique spell in a class's list for it to show up. If all of the spells on the Warlock list are also on the list of another class, you might fix your module simply by duplicating a spell and changing its name on the dupe and the warlock's list. For example, duplicate Magic Stone and change the name of the second one to Magic Warlock Stone, and change the name in the Warlock spell list to match.

Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    Are there any spells in the list that are unique to the warlock? I had an issue when I was creating a module with a few homebrew spells--it seems that par5e created modules need to have at least one unique spell in a class's list for it to show up. If all of the spells on the Warlock list are also on the list of another class, you might fix your module simply by duplicating a spell and changing its name on the dupe and the warlock's list. For example, duplicate Magic Stone and change the name of the second one to Magic Warlock Stone, and change the name in the Warlock spell list to match.
    Thank you very much. That is exactly what the issue was. I appreciate your help!

Thread Information