5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ffujita View Post
    Could you post times when you're streaming? I'm still at that point where I can learn from expert GMs. If you had archives that I could watch not in real time, that would be even better.
    there are a couple highlights saved to my twitch channel, and I plan to have all my future sessions also uploaded to a new youtube channel!

Thanks Vishera, That was the solution that I came up with. We'll be streaming soon with all of the great help and videos.

Blog Entries
    Vishera has a new group of adventurers in his campaign and streams on Tuesday on https://twitch.tv/behindthedmscreen at 5 MST whish is GMT -7 or 7 EST. The campaign has just started so you can start watching next Tuesday and will not have missed much at all. Also if you can't catch the stream you can always watch it later on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTL...Le-6pvxP2TEQ6g Vishera is a great representative of Fantasy Grounds and how it can bring gamers together from all over the world. So come watch and support him and Fantasy Grounds at the same time.
    Last edited by Skillkoil; February 3rd, 2016 at 15:34.

Moved the videos from my old channel to my new YT channel! Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see as a video tutorial. I am going to make a short How-to video on map making.

Still waiting on more dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by corwynn View Post
    Still waiting on more dummies.
    What would you like to see? Map Making? or more streaming how-to's?

You'd mentioned that you were going to dig into the OBS settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishera View Post
    Tomorrow's videos will cover video/audio bitrate to maximize the upload quality as well as little tips and tricks. I will also cover setting up your twitch channel briefly.
    Is this one up? Couldn't find it on youtube.

Thanks a lot for this turorial, I'll have to try but my skills kinda sux.
    Just 2 questions basically:
    1/ Would you advise your players to connect to the stream even if there's probably a delay ? or it's better to have them trying to connect to FG as usuall and put the webcam images somewhere on their desktop (using what video software ?)
    2/ to FG staff, I like how simple and great your adventure game league stream on youtube are, with a simple theme and name using the same theme as FG. Just wondering if you're using OBS as described here and using an overlay of your own ? would it be possible to it as well ?

thanks everyone, to make this software even better & better

Thread Information