FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    I gotta say my favorite part of these videos is part 4.. Screeuurchhgaa-- "ok, that is a horrible sound"... So funny!

And a problem I ran into, OBS classic does not have the filter function in which he speaks of cropping. You have to run the multiplatform version or crop using the alt hot-key and manually re-size the window.

Could you post times when you're streaming? I'm still at that point where I can learn from expert GMs. If you had archives that I could watch not in real time, that would be even better.

Blog Entries
    It would be interesting to do this but what's mentioned here for set up is beyond me.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ffujita View Post
    Could you post times when you're streaming? I'm still at that point where I can learn from expert GMs. If you had archives that I could watch not in real time, that would be even better.
    His twitch channel is here, just subscribe

https://www.twitch.tv/behindthedmscreen

Very nice set of videos. I do have a couple of questions though,

Do your players always log into roll20 in a certain order? I couldn't find anything about defining a particular spot for each player that logs in.

Are your frame graphics dynamic for the player names or do you adjust them on each session?

Thanks

Very good videos! I know what I will be doing this weekend!
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Sooooooo I suck at checking this, and just noticed all the feedback!! It's been almost a year since I took a break from my D&D games (life stuffs) but I plan to come back to it here soon! I lost my streaming overlay but I am re-making it now and should be up to play more games here shortly!! Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Weepdrag View Post
    Very nice set of videos. I do have a couple of questions though,

Do your players always log into roll20 in a certain order? I couldn't find anything about defining a particular spot for each player that logs in.

Are your frame graphics dynamic for the player names or do you adjust them on each session?

Thanks
    There is no specific order, because if a player gets logged out or disconnected and they re-connect, the order sometimes changes. I have the player name graphics separate so I can move them if their cam moves it's placement.

Thread Information