Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Thumbs up Fantasy Grounds Streaming for Dummies!

I created a mini-series detailing how to create the images for your live streaming overlay using photoshop and OBS.

I moved these videos from my old channel to the new one.

Link to my playlist

Intro:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:
    Last edited by Vishera; February 4th, 2016 at 01:07. Reason: Moved videos from old channel to new one.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for making these video tutorials! I once streamed a game but we used Google Hangouts On Air! and someone else was the camera guy. I much prefer this set up you have but I couldn't figure out how to stream on Twitch. Do you have any video tutorial to recommend on how to do that? Also, am I wasting my time with a very low upload speed of 0.7 Mbps?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I just added 2 more videos, got one or 2 more probably tomorrow and it should be complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Thanks for making these video tutorials! I once streamed a game but we used Google Hangouts On Air! and someone else was the camera guy. I much prefer this set up you have but I couldn't figure out how to stream on Twitch. Do you have any video tutorial to recommend on how to do that? Also, am I wasting my time with a very low upload speed of 0.7 Mbps?
    Tomorrow's videos will cover video/audio bitrate to maximize the upload quality as well as little tips and tricks. I will also cover setting up your twitch channel briefly.

Good job on these tutorials. You really break down the steps on how to stream and make it not as overwhelming (especially designing an overlay).

Blog Entries
    Nice work Viscera - great simple to follow tutorial. I wasn't aware of the uber cool OBS software - I am going to have to check it out.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Made this thread sticky, and added link from wiki.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Made this thread sticky, and added link from wiki.

Cheers,
    JPG
    thanks! I havent made any more but if there are any requests, PM me.

Thanks much for this!

My only problem is that I don't want to advertise monster HP, etc. to the players who will probably have the stream open. My initial thought is to give my stream ID thing (yikes) to a player and have them stream it, but I don't know how to send them the scene I made. Is that even possible?

Blog Entries
    Xorn opens a second client as player, doesn't pick up a character and uses that screen to broadcast.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thread Information