DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Goodman Games 5E Adventures Kickstarter

I'm a backer on the this Kickstarter for two new 5E adventure modules. I have run the first two 5E modules ("The Fey Sister's Fate" and "Glitterdoom") in FG that they released and my players seem to like them so I backed them for the two new modules. I thought others here might be interested in getting the PDFs or modules. They have already met some stretch goals so the new modules are going to be larger and there are going to be 8 drop in "Encounters" as part of the stretch goals.

Here's the link to the Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...enture-modules

Well make up official modules and submit to Smiteworks to sell in the store, GG gets a cut, Smiteworks get a cut, and you get a cut.

Goodman hasn't wanted to partner with FG in the past, but it won't hurt to hit them up again.

I backed their Chained Coffin KS, it's pretty good.

And now if you don't mind, I'd like to mention another Kickstarter, but it's for Minecraft.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...r-visual-aid-o

I think I may use it to design and display dungeon settings for my players. In my opinion, anything that helps with player immersion is always a good thing.

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Well make up official modules and submit to Smiteworks to sell in the store, GG gets a cut, Smiteworks get a cut, and you get a cut.
    Is that official policy?

Can we approach authors to virtualise their modules into FG and submit, with author's permission, to Smiteworks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbrad View Post
    Is that official policy?

Can we approach authors to virtualise their modules into FG and submit, with author's permission, to Smiteworks?
    No - talk to ddavison or email [email protected] - SmiteWorks need to have an agreement with the publisher.

Thread Information