DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I agree this is the best course of action to hit the desires of the majority from what I've heard. Being able to permanently setup up tokens (like tavern patrons) and them not disappear when a shop's inventory is edited in the module would be quite helpful.

While we're at it, can we make the export function that makes the module include the <token> data for images in addition to the grid and shortcut information? Not all tokens are attached to an encounter.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

FYI, this change is currently in the Test channel for beta testing.

There will be no outward notification (unless you have the console open, which is the same as previously when edits disregarded on module change). The difference is that module edits will continue to be applied, rather than disregarded.

Cheers,
    JPG

I don't use test due to the games I run, but when it goes live, I'll let you know right away how this works for me. This has been a major issue of frustration for my towns.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I had success copying the module customization xml from the campaign folder and applying it back after the update. Unless you have inconsistency in the the object references this seems to work.

Just a quick question - do the players lose the module items that were given to them throughout the campaign, after the update?

Thanks,
    Manuel

Quote Originally Posted by manukosta View Post
    Just a quick question - do the players lose the module items that were given to them throughout the campaign, after the update?
    Until the recent update to v3.1.0, yes. Moving forwards (after updating to v3.1.0), no.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If they were added to PC inventory or party sheet, then a copy was made and is independent of the module.

If you shared the record with the players directly from the module, then Trenloe's answer applies.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information