FG Spreadshirt Swag

Exclamation critical hit/fumble tables not working

I have the crit hit/fumble tables ON in my options but when someone rolls a crit fail it says table not found..

Ah, OK - it says table not found. Sorry, when you PM'd me is wasn't clear what error message you were getting.

Have you activated the critical/fumble module?

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

doh! didn't have that active.. newbie mistake lol thanks@! We will be streaming too in about an hr https://www.twitch.tv/behindthedmscreen if you wanna check it out too. thanks !

Hey Vishera, not sure which critical/fumble module you are using, but a 5e critical/fumble module has been created by some members here on FG, that's what I use now instead of the 4e one. I'll post the forum page and so anyone can read about it, and it can downloaded from there.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...projects/page2
    Last edited by jh79; May 12th, 2015 at 18:17.
    Thanks JH79
    AKA: Valorious Goodspeak: Gold Hill Dwarf Cleric
    Thaldor Hammersmith: Mountain Shield Dwarf

Parsed full versions-5th Edition books in-game: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, Dungeon Master's Guide

DMing 5e content, currently:
    Lost Mine of Phandelver
    The Chosen
    Playing in Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Ultimate Licence Holder: You play for free
    1000+ Wizards Of The Coast Miniatures used in-game
    Team Speak Address: ts.fg-con.com
    Password: Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by jh79 View Post
    Hey Vishera, not sure which critical/fumble module you are using, but a 5e critical/fumble module has been created by some members here on FG, that's what I use now instead of the 4e one. I'll post the forum page and so anyone can read about it, and it can downloaded from there.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...projects/page2
    Use the second one posted on that page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post205107 The first one has the same name as the FG supplied module and will get overwritten by the FG updater.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Not really sure what is the protocol for getting this 5e crit/fumble module into the 5e sticky thread so it's easy to find for 5e pLayers? Probably just the creator asking? It's pretty hard to find atm.
    Thanks JH79
    AKA: Valorious Goodspeak: Gold Hill Dwarf Cleric
    Thaldor Hammersmith: Mountain Shield Dwarf

Parsed full versions-5th Edition books in-game: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, Dungeon Master's Guide

DMing 5e content, currently:
    Lost Mine of Phandelver
    The Chosen
    Playing in Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Ultimate Licence Holder: You play for free
    1000+ Wizards Of The Coast Miniatures used in-game
    Team Speak Address: ts.fg-con.com
    Password: Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by jh79 View Post
    Not really sure what is the protocol for getting this 5e crit/fumble module into the 5e sticky thread so it's easy to find for 5e pLayers? Probably just the creator asking? It's pretty hard to find atm.
    I'm ahead of you...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-Modules

The protocol is basically the creator or someone else asking if I miss it.

Sorry! I do something and then tend to forget about it! And thanks again Trenloe.

Thread Information