FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 86 of 89 First ... 36768485868788 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    You're using Fantasy Grounds Unity, that's likely the reason why those errors are popping up. This ruleset is not supported in FG:U and any issues pertaining to it should be brought to the Unity forum instead.
    I swear blind I clicked the link in the first post which said "go to the Unity thread...blah blah..." I must have got my tabs muddled when posting.

People keep mentioning the "Unity Forum". There is no such thing that I can see. Everything is lumped together. There is one forum-set called "
    Fantasy Grounds Unity - Early Release" but that is it. There is no (that I can see) dedicated Unity Game System forum so everything is lumped in together. Which makes life really hard.

Apologies if this has already been asked...

Is there a place in the Library for Signature Abilities that I'm not seeing? If they're not in the Library, do people just enter them as Talents? Or Force powers (since they have upgrades)?

Hello all!

I'm very interested in running this rule-set with my group. Unfortunately, not all of them speak good English. Does anyone know how I could go about creating a translation pack for it?

Cheers

Very hard to do it. What language you use?

It would be Portuguese (Brazil). I thought I could at least translate the character sheet. I have a working knowledge of programming, so I can edit files and stuff. I just don't know where to start

You can look here ->https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...veloper_Guides

But I don't know that you can make changes in ruleset. You can make your own modules in your languages or modify description for items, weapons etc. in modules which are ready.

Cool. I'm going to do some more research on the topic.
    If anyone knows any good tutorials to creating your own language module I'll be forever grateful

Cheers

Creating module is very easy - you make your own stuff - items, pictures, npc etc. end put /export in chat

Quote Originally Posted by Soullesskid View Post
    If anyone knows any good tutorials to creating your own language module I'll be forever grateful
    See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post210576
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information