DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 63 of 89 First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Girwan View Post
    Ok, problem is in my extension for polish fonts. When I shut down it, it will OK. Do you have idea what I can do, to use this and use FG symbols?
    The symbols are embedded in the regular.fgf file. I did this with the FGF font editor - using ASCII codes 241-255.

You can try editing and copying the graphics from regular.fgf into the standard font your extension uses in a formattedtext control using the attached FGF editor from Neil G. Foster.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    There's a ship icon at the top of the screen where ship data can be added. There's also a tab for ship data on the character sheets. I had initially thought that the ship on the main screen was to be filled out and then just dropped on the to the CT as needed...but I couldn't find a way to add it to the CT, whereas the ship data on the character sheet can be added by checking the option on the CT. So, what exactly is the ship icon at the top of the desktop used for?
    Note - the implementation of the party ship sheet is not complete - I had more plans for it, but it's still functional at this point, as described below.

The ship in the top left of the desktop is supposed to be the party's ship, it's not supposed to be a vehicle used by an individual but the party as a whole. The vehicle entry in the CT is primarily for a vehicle that just that individual is using (a speeder, for example). The ship details on the PC sheet can be used to hold details by the pilot of the party ship - this can be handy to track wounds, strain and speed in the CT, but this is currently not linked to the data stored in the party ship sheet - so would have to be manually adjusted after combat.

The party starship allows gunners to fire any of the weapons - double click the die icon next to the weapon in the "Weapon" section of the party ship sheet to populate the dice pool for that weapon and the PC's skill.

Other than that, lasting damage to the party ship needs to be tracked in the ship sheet - note, ship inventory, etc. can also be done here.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 22nd, 2019 at 22:45.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the clarification Trenloe.
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Hi!
    I'm learning Fantasy Grounds because your work, thanks a lot!
    I'm wondering if there are plans to parse OggDudes latest data into the library module (gear, talents, species, etc). Although the 2.0 library is quite complete, it doesn't feature everything. Also, OggDudes supports different languages for many aspects, and they are in xml too. Any plans to parse those languages?

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by JMG View Post
    Hi!
    I'm learning Fantasy Grounds because your work, thanks a lot!
    I'm wondering if there are plans to parse OggDudes latest data into the library module (gear, talents, species, etc). Although the 2.0 library is quite complete, it doesn't feature everything. Also, OggDudes supports different languages for many aspects, and they are in xml too. Any plans to parse those languages?

Thanks again!
    Welcome to the FG forums. I have no plans to make modules in different languages. It was Miekael who created the 2.0 library modules, I don't know what plans they have for any updates/translations.

Trenloe, how I can put columns in table. I want build table but when I choose this option from radial menu, I get only row. How I can divided it on columns?

Quote Originally Posted by Girwan View Post
    Trenloe, how I can put columns in table. I want build table but when I choose this option from radial menu, I get only row. How I can divided it on columns?
    It's no different from standard FG formatted text functionality - CTRL+TAB - detailed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ed_Text_Fields

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I load this up, I get the Star Wars themes and a little "starship" icon in the top left, but all of the options on the right (like Library) are empty (yes I downloaded the modules), and there's no button whatsoever for creating characters. I can pull up the character loading box, but there doesn't seem to be any way to actually create one.

Edit: while trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, I also noticed that while I can click on the modules, there is no load button for them(?)

This is pre-3.0 ruleset.

Double click on the module icons to open them. The button for characters is one of the small one's at the top right. Right click in the character window to create a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by WildKnight View Post
    Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I load this up, I get the Star Wars themes and a little "starship" icon in the top left, but all of the options on the right (like Library) are empty (yes I downloaded the modules), and there's no button whatsoever for creating characters. I can pull up the character loading box, but there doesn't seem to be any way to actually create one.

Edit: while trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, I also noticed that while I can click on the modules, there is no load button for them(?)
    Try open book with module - click on them you see arrow

Thread Information