DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 89 First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last
    Hi guys, i just wanted to know if it exist something to create encounters like D&D 5?

Quote Originally Posted by goced View Post
    Hi guys, i just wanted to know if it exist something to create encounters like D&D 5?
    Nope, not until the ruleset is migrated to be layered on top of CoreRPG.

An option mentioned here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post327005
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ok thanks a lot. Do you know how long it will take to be done? To be honest i just started to use FG, so i'm pretty lost with all the terms you use and i'm also french so it's like i have to translate twice. But yes FG is definitely really good.

Quote Originally Posted by goced View Post
    Do you know how long it will take to be done?
    Not for a while. No target date.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ok thanks so we'll have to be patient xD. I'll find an other way to do it. And just to finish you did an amazing job with the ruleset it's really cool.

As mentioned in the post linked earlier: "You can use a Story entry to contain links to the NPCs and drag them to the combat tracker from there. It's not the same as the full encounter functionality [in CoreRPG], but it does allow you to group the NPC record links together for quick access."

I give up, How do I assign a portrait to a character? Where is the Portrait folder for this ruleset?

There should be a button in the top right for the portraits, then drag them to the spot where the player pictures go.
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

I see a circle in the upper right which lets me put a token there, but no portrait. I dont even see a space for a portrait

Are you talking about the character sheet? Once players are loaded in, they will have their own icons in the top left of the main desk space, you can drag it there.

Gonna have to forgive me as I'm away from my computer,

You might also try opening the character page, and dragging the picture to the blank icon in that window.

From what I remember, you can't change their picture inside the character sheet. If you don't got it by the time I get home, or someone else jumps in, I'll check and show you myself
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Thread Information