FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 89 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last
    It's possible to add any image to npc or item card?

I create modul with NPC Token ->[LINK REMOVED] I use pictures from net, I don't have rights for this pictures, so it's only for private use. Do you think that I can make such module and share it noncommercial?

MODERATOR: Link to copyright material removed. You can only share material you own, have the copyright owners permission or is covered by a creative commons/allowed to share license. Thanks for trying to share something with the community, but we're very strict about distributing any copyright protected materials on these forums.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 30th, 2016 at 15:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Girwan View Post
    I create modul with NPC Token ->goo.gl/yC9P67. I use pictures from net, I don't have rights for this pictures, so it's only for private use. Do you think that I can make such module and share it noncommercial?
    Make a module, yes. Share it, no.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Besides, my eyes always twitch when i see anonymous links like that, you never know where they point, and what the site will contain... All kind of nasties...

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

I don't like anonymous links too, but... what I can do? I put link to my onedrive cloud and short it to "normal" lenght. But.. link is removed, so no problem

Any issues with this ruleset and the 3.2 update?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Any issues with this ruleset and the 3.2 update?
    I've only seen blank entries appear in the campaign data lists when a module us opened. These go away if the list is closed and re-opened.

I'm expecting the odd little issue, but in a quick test yesterday it seemed to be OK.

Please report any issues with as much info as possible - steps to recreate, new or existing campaign, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

v3.2.0 Issue: When more one library module is open the module name in the left side for a single module will have no categories listed. the categories are still present, but within another module name in the library list. e.g. Starships and Vehicles appear in the another library entry. The data is completely accessible, it's just that the top level categories appear under a different library heading.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Will be playing a game tomorrow using this ruleset so I'll report anything odd. But in it right now for prepping and so far I've not encountered any issues.

Downloaded this ruleset to give it a try and came across a problem, that just may be my not understanding how it works.

I am on FG 3.2 and copied over the .pak to the ruleset folder and one of the mods to the modules folder.

The campaign loaded perfectly and I think it is a great piece of work, very impressive!

I then thought I would load up the module I had downloaded to see what that was like. I clicked on library and the window opened but contained none of the normal buttons, just three blank (light blue) windows and an option to Search.

Could the library window be effected by the 3.2 update or have I missed something?

(Checked out the module to see it referenced the correct ruleset and it did).

Thread Information