STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 89 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Miekael View Post
    On a side note I will be updating my starship/vehicle library to reflect changes from the latest core book release.
    Fantastic!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That should do it. As of now I am calling this module complete, as new material is released I will update it, and I may find a few corrections to make here and there. As for the ships/vehicles that are not in the library currently, many were omitted because they were customized designs of stock craft and are generally unique versions, and it takes little effort on the GM to recreate them when running an adventure. I also updated weapon entries, modifications, and added a basic weapon table to it. Link is the same, https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nsq2u7kmx...icles.mod?dl=0 Enjoy.

Just wanted to say thanks Trenloe for putting together the SWRPG module. You are single handily the reason as to why I purchased FG. Keep up the good work and I really look forward to the updates and hope to see more in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by KzillaTv View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks Trenloe for putting together the SWRPG module. You are single handily the reason as to why I purchased FG. Keep up the good work and I really look forward to the updates and hope to see more in the near future.
    Totally agree. Thankyou Trenloe!

Here is a preview of the next library I got nearing completion. This is V0.5 of my GM Encounter Library. This contains various NPCs from all the core books (still working through F&D) and I will eventually expand it to have NPC gear entries, ability entries, and I plan to roll in some other useful GM stuff like condition entries. Like my starship/vehicle library, I will be omitting all of the named NPCs from the various adventure supplements since the focus on this library is to build encounters using generic templates. Link is below, Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclyjmh47s...brary.mod?dl=0

Thanks for doing this. It is very much appreciated.

Cheer's Miekael! You've saved me a ton of manual labor doing this. Much appreciate your modules, and look forward to more!

Wow! I am outta it for a little while and everyone has delusions of grandeur.

Great work guys!

Thank you.
    Lobosolo

Fine work the lot of you who are working on making SW work for us, on a side note Devin will be releasing a pack of 20 tokens sometime soon on his site for star wars. and I made a thread asking what sort of tokens people were wanting to see more of. when you are able please check it out and let me know what kinds everyone is wanting first. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Night&p=225605
    Timezone: UTV -08:00 Pacific Time.
    For those of you who want the best custom tokens for your games and character I recommend seeing Devin.
    Games. Pathfinder. Savage Worlds. Castles and Crusaders. Pathfinder 2. Discord: JudgementKiss#4907. Paizo Games.

Thread Information