FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 76 of 89 First ... 2666747576777886 ... Last
    Does the Ruleset support the creation of Random Tables? The right click Table function in the Story Window works fine but I'd like to add some tables for random output using automated dice rolls like the DnD ruleset has. Is that possible with the curent version? If not I'd like to add it to the feature request.

No. And I'll bet you anything that in the current form, it will never happen. Trenloe is too busy with Pathfinder 2 and with FGU coming up, it would make little sense to add it to the old one. Hopefully someone will port it, some day.

Vires Animi

Adding the rollable tables functionality would come with migrating this ruleset to be layered on top of CoreRPG. That's not a simple task. As viresanimi mentions, my focus has changed to Pathfinder Second Edition - and will be for the foreseeable future. I don't play Star Wars any more, so I really don't want to take on any major tasks for this ruleset beyond maintenance to keep it compatible and running. I'd be happy to give pointers to any community members who want to make changes/updates.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the answers. I am hoping this ruleset doesn't die as Unity comes onboard but I 100% understand Trenloe's commitment to a system he is active with (Pathfinder 2). I know a few people have shown interest with getting this compatible with Unity, and a couple of posts about getting it to the CoreRPG base. I'll keep watching this forum, and if I figure out a way to be helpful I will definitely pitch in. I am not familiar with xml and just have a basic understanding as I trudged through replacing "the see page..." data with info from the books to the Players Libray and GM Library for my home game.

The Star Wars ruleset's the reason I bought Fantasy Grounds way back when; Roll20's implementation required a monthly sub to work and was kind of half-assed. I definitely want to see it ported to Core so it can take advantage of the extra features and broader compatibility, but as long as it can run under Unity I'm good as-is.

Quote Originally Posted by Valatar View Post
    The Star Wars ruleset's the reason I bought Fantasy Grounds way back when; Roll20's implementation required a monthly sub to work and was kind of half-assed. I definitely want to see it ported to Core so it can take advantage of the extra features and broader compatibility, but as long as it can run under Unity I'm good as-is.
    Same here. Just wondering if any progress has been made on a unity version.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Same here. Just wondering if any progress has been made on a unity version.
    Did you see my earlier response to you in post #745? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post462043
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 21st, 2019 at 12:18.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Did you see my earlier response to you in post #745? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post462043
    Yes I understand that. An attempt was made to make it compatible with Unity only you can't click on any of the far right icons. I am not a genius when it comes to fantasy grounds code, so I was just wondering if anyone else has made progress on fixing it further than its current state.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Yes I understand that. An attempt was made to make it compatible with Unity only you can't click on any of the far right icons. I am not a genius when it comes to fantasy grounds code, so I was just wondering if anyone else has made progress on fixing it further than its current state.
    So, why didn't you (as I suggested) start a thread in the Unity playtest forum reporting issues like this? I'm sorry, but if people don't report issues then there won't be any progress at all. This is a community ruleset and it'll need the community to get involved with testing and reporting issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    So, why didn't you (as I suggested) start a thread in the Unity playtest forum reporting issues like this? I'm sorry, but if people don't report issues then there won't be any progress at all. This is a community ruleset and it'll need the community to get involved with testing and reporting issues.
    I didn't report it because it has already been mentioned that the buttons don't work in a previous post, like a page or 2 back. As for starting a new thread, I don't know if the issue is with Unity or with the Ruleset. So I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to say there is a bug with Unity when the problem may be ruleset related.

Thread Information