FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 78 of 89 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kethevin View Post
    Not to come off as selfish, but what will this mean for us gamers? Will the rule system continue on FG or will everything get shut down or locked out???
    Game mechanics can not be copyrighted. Therefore if the community wishes to maintain the ruleset, they can continue to do so indefinitely. It just means no new published (PDF/hardcover) content will be created and their won't be FG versions of the DLC (which was never likely anyway).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There was never going to be. Fantasy Flight never owned the rights to any digital content for Star Wars, that's why everything is on paper unlike their Genesys stuff. So basically nothing at all changes from the FG side, there was never gonna be an official SW ruleset. On the physical side they may quit reprinting books, so if you want a certain book or the dice or something like that, best to buy them now.

How do we note vehicle weapons and other information? The vehicle sheet doesn't have a spot for it that I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kethevin View Post
    How do we note vehicle weapons and other information? The vehicle sheet doesn't have a spot for it that I can tell.
    Drag weapon records that are tagged as "Is Starship Weapon?" on the Weapon tab of the item to the vehicle record. This will populate the weapon section entry for the vehicle.

If you want to add to a vehicle that is attached to a PC or NPC then drag the weapon to the PC/NPC sheet and then click the "Combat?" check box in the inventory tab.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Drag weapon records that are tagged as "Is Starship Weapon?" on the Weapon tab of the item to the vehicle record. This will populate the weapon section entry for the vehicle.

If you want to add to a vehicle that is attached to a PC or NPC then drag the weapon to the PC/NPC sheet and then click the "Combat?" check box in the inventory tab.
    I am a bit dense a times, sorry.

Thank you though, for the time you spent on this ruleset. It has already given many hours of fun to me and my friends and will continue to over the next few years, I totally appreciate what you have done. :-)

Is there a way to add a list of npc's and into the game or do I need to add each one manually?
    Last edited by Septdeez; March 31st, 2020 at 02:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Septdeez View Post
    Is there a way to add a list of npc's and into the game or do I need to add each one manually?
    The Star Wars players extension v2.0 and GM encounters extension have dozens of premade NPCs. Just drag and drop them into the NPC folder of your campaign.

Is the max amount of characters I can make 8? Is there a way to change it? I got there and now it only gives me the option to close the character selection screen.
    Last edited by Septdeez; March 31st, 2020 at 07:02.

Do you mean the premade species list? that is the only thing I have found.

Quote Originally Posted by Septdeez View Post
    Is the max amount of characters I can make 8? Is there a way to change it? I got there and now it only gives me the option to close the character selection screen.
    You need to right-click to add a new character. You can right-click on a character already there.

You can also use the mouse-wheel to scroll within the window (or use the scroll widget that appears when all data isn't shown in the window view) if you have more than 8 characters, or a small window. Or you can resize the window.

For resizing windows, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Basics#Windows
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information