DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 72 of 89 First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last
    Hi. Probably is somewhere but I can't find it. I just adquire the FG and add this amazing SW ruleset. How I add the maps, the Charcaters tokens and images, etc? Sorry for bother you guys with this basis but I can't figure it out.

You need to find the data folder, and put the images, tokens, modules and so forth in the right folders. This is done outside FG. Look at the settings, to see where you have put your data folder.

I hope that helps

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    You need to find the data folder, and put the images, tokens, modules and so forth in the right folders. This is done outside FG. Look at the settings, to see where you have put your data folder.

I hope that helps

Vires Animi
    Thank you. Another question, in the other games I can add the portrait image to player sheet but using the star wars one I don't figure out how to do this.

Use tokens instead, as if the characters were NPC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinezv View Post
    Thank you. Another question, in the other games I can add the portrait image to player sheet but using the star wars one I don't figure out how to do this.
    The ruleset is based on an earlier code base that doesn’t allow the GM to add portraits to PCs. You can add them by running a second instance of FG and connecting as a player (join games with a server address of localhost) and assigning the portrait from the second instance. Or just leave it up to a player to add the portrait themselves.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the Help. I have another question. In characters sheet if I double click a skill, there is no explanation. If I want to write an explanation there, for my private games so there is no need to take my books out of the shelf, how I can write down the input there? Where is that information linked? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinezv View Post
    Thanks for the Help. I have another question. In characters sheet if I double click a skill, there is no explanation. If I want to write an explanation there, for my private games so there is no need to take my books out of the shelf, how I can write down the input there? Where is that information linked? Thanks.
    The skill description data is stored in the ruleset in the basicskilldata, knowledgeskilldata, combatskilldata, forceanddestiny_skilldata and ageofrebellion_skilldata LUA tables in classes\common\data_common.lua

You could write an extension that overrides this data. The critical hit description extension does exactly this for two tables in that file (critical_injury_result_data and critical_vehicle_result_data). See that extension as an example here: fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25514-Star-Wars-Edge-of-the-Empire-ruleset-Custom-Critical-Text-extension Post #2 gives details of what it does, you'll have to do the same for the LUA tables mentioned above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just bought FG Unity because I was told older version would still work in Unity. I just test the Star Wars Ruleset and it doesn't show up as one of the available rulesets. I don't suppose you have thought about adding support for unity?

That's why I just get the ultimate monthly payment option for the classic fg for now. I just play sw and thanks for this ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I just bought FG Unity because I was told older version would still work in Unity. I just test the Star Wars Ruleset and it doesn't show up as one of the available rulesets. I don't suppose you have thought about adding support for unity?
    Yes, absolutely I have thought about this ruleset in FG Unity. You'll see it discussed a few times in this thread.

This is a community developed ruleset and the community developers don't have access to Unity, unless we spent a lot of money on the Kickstarter to get alpha testing access. I don't have access to Unity at this point, so I can't test it.

I can't promise any current compatibility, but have you actually tried installing the ruleset in your FG Unity rulesets directory?

Thread Information