DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 71 of 89 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last

Here's to hoping those other priorities are Pathfinder2!!!!!!

I came here hoping to find this was still going to be actively worked on since there is new books still being released, I know this should be back just data entry and I've watched your video on how to do it thank you for that.

I see your busy with something else and best of luck with that. loving this ruleset so far, going to make running my game that much better.

only thing I've had some minor issues with is residing boxes, it seems when I move to edge of boxes it doesn't always recognize mouse pointer is on edge and makes it little more difficult to resize (don't seem to have issue with some of the other rulesets) also seems to be fixed Max size for Windows. I'll have to look into editing it, is that in Lua files?

You can always hold down CTRL + left mouse button (click inside a window) to resize in Fantasy Grounds. Trying to hit the edge in any ruleset, is .. a drag.

I had to go there.... hi hi

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by llothos View Post
    only thing I've had some minor issues with is residing boxes, it seems when I move to edge of boxes it doesn't always recognize mouse pointer is on edge and makes it little more difficult to resize (don't seem to have issue with some of the other rulesets) also seems to be fixed Max size for Windows. I'll have to look into editing it, is that in Lua files?
    Sizing and offset of the resize "hot-spots" is done in FG XML.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    You can always hold down CTRL + left mouse button (click inside a window) to resize in Fantasy Grounds. Trying to hit the edge in any ruleset, is .. a drag.

I had to go there.... hi hi

Vires Animi
    I'll test that tonight, still learning. been away from computer but have been watching digital dungeon master videos while away.

Hey Trenloe!

I've been having lots of success using your ruleset!
    One of my players hooked me up with a bunch of library data, but the MOST success I've had is using Oggdude's GM tools, generating all my campaign stuff there, and copying and pasting into story/NPC's. Everything that has to be dragged from the library over to the sheet is all there in my notes and it can all be done in a relatively short amount of prep time.
    Thank you again for creating such an amazing ruleset, my players and I are thoroughly enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor757 View Post
    Hey Trenloe!

I've been having lots of success using your ruleset!
    One of my players hooked me up with a bunch of library data, but the MOST success I've had is using Oggdude's GM tools, generating all my campaign stuff there, and copying and pasting into story/NPC's. Everything that has to be dragged from the library over to the sheet is all there in my notes and it can all be done in a relatively short amount of prep time.
    Thank you again for creating such an amazing ruleset, my players and I are thoroughly enjoying it.
    Thanks for the feedback. Great to hear that you and your players are getting good use out of the ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Alright, so here's my first dilemma with this ruleset.
    It works fine on my end, and for most of my players as well.
    However:
    I have had a couple not able to load the player library whatsoever, even after forcing the player load.
    There's no book next to it on their end, but it shows a check mark and an empty library.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor757 View Post
    Alright, so here's my first dilemma with this ruleset.
    It works fine on my end, and for most of my players as well.
    However:
    I have had a couple not able to load the player library whatsoever, even after forcing the player load.
    There's no book next to it on their end, but it shows a check mark and an empty library.
    From the "Known Issues" section in post #3: No library open/close book icon for players. Double-click on the module thumbnail image to open/close the module.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    From the "Known Issues" section in post #3: No library open/close book icon for players. Double-click on the module thumbnail image to open/close the module.
    Solved:
    players did not have the actual MOD file for the player library.
    Sent them all my player library files, told them where to put them, and now it's operating like greased lightning.

I've said it before, I'm saying it again: This is an AMAZING community ruleset.

Thread Information