STAR TREK 2d20
Page 79 of 89 First ... 29697778798081 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Septdeez View Post
    Do you mean the premade species list? that is the only thing I have found.
    Have you downloaded the library files?

Have you opened them in Modules screen and then viewed them in the library?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You need to right-click to add a new character. You can right-click on a character already there.

You can also use the mouse-wheel to scroll within the window (or use the scroll widget that appears when all data isn't shown in the window view) if you have more than 8 characters, or a small window. Or you can resize the window.

For resizing windows, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Basics#Windows
    Thank you so much.

I somehow missed the Encounters mod. thanks for your help with this.

I am now receiving an error can anyone tell me how to fix this?
    Script Error: [string "managers/initativemanager.lua"]:727 attempt to index a nil value.

I restarted the program and the error isn't showing up anymore.
    Last edited by Septdeez; April 1st, 2020 at 03:05.

I apologize if this isn't the right place for this question, but it seemed the most applicable thread. I've been running a Force and Destiny game that has gone online due to the health crisis. Is the EotE Ruleset working for Unity, yet? I'm a long-time DM, but I've never used Fantasy Grounds before. I don't know if I should get the Basic or Unity - this is explicitly and exclusively for Star Wars. I have virtually no programming knowledge and I don't feel the need for the extra bells and whistles that come with Unity. I honestly just want whichever works reliably. Looking for guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    I apologize if this isn't the right place for this question, but it seemed the most applicable thread. I've been running a Force and Destiny game that has gone online due to the health crisis. Is the EotE Ruleset working for Unity, yet? I'm a long-time DM, but I've never used Fantasy Grounds before. I don't know if I should get the Basic or Unity - this is explicitly and exclusively for Star Wars. I have virtually no programming knowledge and I don't feel the need for the extra bells and whistles that come with Unity. I honestly just want whichever works reliably. Looking for guidance.
    As far as I know it does not work well enough to run any games yet on Unity. The guy who is working on the Genesys ruleset (which will be the basis for the next SW EotE ruleset) has been MIA on the forums for a few days. He was close to having the Genesys ruleset ready and the SW is supposedly an easy change once the Genesys ruleset is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post
    As far as I know it does not work well enough to run any games yet on Unity. The guy who is working on the Genesys ruleset (which will be the basis for the next SW EotE ruleset) has been MIA on the forums for a few days. He was close to having the Genesys ruleset ready and the SW is supposedly an easy change once the Genesys ruleset is finished.
    Right on. I read through a dozen pages of threads and both acknowledge and appreciate the amount of community effort going into this. It's genuinely encouraging and I'm looking forward to seeing all the hard work pay off. Thank you for the quick answer.

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    If you want to play in the next few days then go for FG Classic and this ruleset.

If the CoreRPG based ruleset that should work OK in Unity is released in the next 30 days, request a refund and buy FG Unity. SmiteWorks have a no questions 30 day refund policy. Or, go with a subscription to classic and change if/when you want to move to Unity.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you want to play in the next few days then go for FG Classic and this ruleset.

If the CoreRPG based ruleset that should work OK in Unity is released in the next 30 days, request a refund and buy FG Unity. SmiteWorks have a no questions 30 day refund policy. Or, go with a subscription to classic and change if/when you want to move to Unity.
    I plan to do the Basic subscription and will likely switch to Unity when it's working. Thank you for all your dedication. I'm new, but I can already see how much time and love you've put into this.

I plan to do the Basic subscription and will likely switch to Unity when it's working. Thank you for all your dedication. I'm new, but I can already see how much time and love you've put into this.

Thread Information