DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 19 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Awesome!

Is it possible to add the tables to the "quick tabs" at the bottom of FG? If I drag the Armor Table down to "quick tab 11" , when I click " quick tab 11" to retrieve the Armor Table I instead get this error (Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to index local 'nodeTitle' (a nil value).

Quote Originally Posted by Dhaken View Post
    Is it possible to add the tables to the "quick tabs" at the bottom of FG? If I drag the Armor Table down to "quick tab 11" , when I click " quick tab 11" to retrieve the Armor Table I instead get this error (Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to index local 'nodeTitle' (a nil value).
    I don't believe it is possible, but you can right click on the table when it is open and minimize it. This will give you a little icon that you can move around and reload from by left clicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Miekael View Post
    I don't believe it is possible, but you can right click on the table when it is open and minimize it. This will give you a little icon that you can move around and reload from by left clicking.
    Thanks Miekael

Quote Originally Posted by Dhaken View Post
    Unfortunately, the data structures of these records aren't designed to be added to the shortcut keys.

A possibility would be to add a link control to the window that opens, with a corresponding <link> entry in the module data, that would allow the link from the actual table (not from the menu list used to open to table) to be a dragable shortcut.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 28th, 2017 at 05:23.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, not sure how I can help, but if you need help with any nug work let me know. I write well, so maybe that or perhaps some editing.... standing by. (Saluting)
    Hawk

Hey everyone, I am pleased to announce on this great day the release of the Player Library 2.0! Inside you will find most everything a player will ever need. We have talents updated through Forged in Battle. The Species Templates have been added for quick reference and abilities. You will also find everything from the Equipment Library and Starship/Vehicle library has been added into Player Library 2.0, but no significant updates have been made to those sections yet. This library will also replace those previous libraries as I will no longer be updating them individually. You may download the new library from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f69zfs8sji...brary.mod?dl=0

Look for more to come soon! May the fourth be with you!
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 22nd, 2019 at 16:23.

@Miekael or @Trenloe let me start with a thank you for your work!!!!!! I was wondering, i own the physical products, I want to make modules for myself to use and play and everything, what are the proper headers (line 1 and 2 on XML) and the proper database.xml stuff that i need to know to make my XML work? also is there anything special i need to know to make these modules (compared to making one for another system)? or is there anything else i should know before attempting this? THANK YOU!!
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Just open a library (I use winRAR and Open Office) and follow the format there, it is pretty easy to get if you have experience with xml. The only rule you need to know is when you rename libraries you need to change the definition.xml to match.

duh, thats easy lol
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Thread Information