DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 19 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post
    For anyone who might be interested, I've deep dived the db.xml and found that the Player library is pretty thorough, at least containing "see page XX... references.

The missing sourcebooks are:
    EotE - No Disintegrations
    AoR - Cyphers & Masks, Fully Operational
    FaD - Nexus of Power, Disciples of Harmony

Adventures (which possibly have no additional data anyway) - Beyond the Rim, Onslaught at Arda I, Friends Like These, and Ghosts of Dathomir

All of the ERA sourcebooks - Dawn of Rebellion, Rise of the Separatists, Allies and Adversaries, Collapse of the Republic, Gadgets and Gear, and obviously Starships and Speeders

I would like to receive your updated files, please. Send to this e-mail [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by kyorobr View Post
    I would like to receive your updated files, please. Send to this e-mail [email protected].
    I haven't modded or updated the libray. I just wanted to post which books were missing in case someone wanted to update it. So the Library 2.0 posted by Trenloe is the most current version. Unfortunately I have not investigated the format of the xml to make any additions. And to clarify when I looked into the file I simply did a find for all of the sourcebook names and the ones in the post above were the ones that did not exist.

Sadly the links for the Starship and equipment Librarys don't work anymore.
    Any idea where/how i can get those two librarys?

Quote Originally Posted by Herzog Igzorn View Post
    Sadly the links for the Starship and equipment Librarys don't work anymore.
    Any idea where/how i can get those two librarys?
    Welcome to the FG forums. Those two were incorporated into the player library v2.0.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've downloaded the .mod file for the player library v2.0. All indications seem to be that you simply place the file in your 'modules' folder in the appdata and it should show up in your Modules (upper right in-game). It's there in the modules folder among all the others (monster and character pogs and tokens, etc.) However, when I open the game and open Modules, it's not listed. Am I misunderstanding or missing a step? Does the file need to be modified in some way? I've tried closing and re-opening, doing an update, and it still isn't there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    I've downloaded the .mod file for the player library v2.0. All indications seem to be that you simply place the file in your 'modules' folder in the appdata and it should show up in your Modules (upper right in-game). It's there in the modules folder among all the others (monster and character pogs and tokens, etc.) However, when I open the game and open Modules, it's not listed. Am I misunderstanding or missing a step? Does the file need to be modified in some way? I've tried closing and re-opening, doing an update, and it still isn't there.
    Are you running FGU or FGC?
    Its very possible the modules might need some work for FGU.
    Otherwise once you go onto Library and then Modules and Load them.

I'm on FGC Ultimate. The Library only lists "Maps > fgbattlemaps" - and even that is just text, there are no maps. And there's nothing from the Star Wars mod.

Like I said, I downloaded the file "Star Wars Player Library.mod" and placed it in the folder "C: > Users > (my name) > AppData > Roaming > Fantasy Grounds > Modules. It's at the end of a list of other .mod files, including some that DO show up in my in-game Modules menu. This seems like it ought to be very straight forward and I genuinely don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Works fine for me. Have you scrolled down within the modules window? Use the mouse-wheel or click-drag the scrollbar on the right side of the Modules window.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Folder path is wrong for FGU - there should be a /SmiteWorks in there
    They're not using FGU. They're on FGC Ultimate. Drink some coffee!

Thread Information