STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Hello just checking in since I am reinstalling the Star Wars rules into FG on my new computer and wanted to create an adventure for an future game. Seems like I can't download all Miekael's library files. I can download the Encounter Library but not the Starship/Vehicle Library and Equipment Library. It says the files has been removed or the link inactivated. Have something happened to those files?
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

Quote Originally Posted by Chorpa View Post
    Hello just checking in since I am reinstalling the Star Wars rules into FG on my new computer and wanted to create an adventure for an future game. Seems like I can't download all Miekael's library files. I can download the Encounter Library but not the Starship/Vehicle Library and Equipment Library. It says the files has been removed or the link inactivated. Have something happened to those files?
    Those Libraries have been discontinued, the new Player Library 2.0 has everything you need all rolled into a single library. You can find the new library here.

Quote Originally Posted by Miekael View Post
    Those Libraries have been discontinued, the new Player Library 2.0 has everything you need all rolled into a single library. You can find the new library here.
    But the GM Encounter Library still has its uses right? Adversaries, GM Tools, etc, but the player libraries are now defunct, and rolled into 2.0 as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    But the GM Encounter Library still has its uses right? Adversaries, GM Tools, etc, but the player libraries are now defunct, and rolled into 2.0 as you said.
    Yes the GM library is still available and has not been phased out, I am however debating on making some changes to reduce the file size so it is easier to update. My thoughts were to strip out some redundancies like the talent entries or possibly divide it into multiple volumes. Still debating on what to do, but nothing will happen to it until I have the Player Library caught up.

Ahh thanks. Seem like I missed that they where joined into one.
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

Hey everyone, I am pleased to announce on this great day the release of the Player Library 2.0! Inside you will find most everything a player will ever need. We have talents updated through Forged in Battle. The Species Templates have been added for quick reference and abilities. You will also find everything from the Equipment Library and Starship/Vehicle library has been added into Player Library 2.0, but no significant updates have been made to those sections yet. This library will also replace those previous libraries as I will no longer be updating them individually. You may download the new library from here.

Look for more to come soon! May the fourth be with you!

Hi, Miekael Thank you so much for all the hard work. In transportation in the new player library 2.0, under modification are the weaponry table his empty when you click them.

Quote Originally Posted by tcorb1 View Post
    Hi, Miekael Thank you so much for all the hard work. In transportation in the new player library 2.0, under modification are the weaponry table his empty when you click them.
    I must have missed that one, thanks for letting me know.

Edit: And fixed, enjoy, and always if you come across an error let me know. Happy gaming!
    Last edited by Miekael; July 16th, 2017 at 00:21.

So I have been adding talents and equipment to an XML file but when I copy the symbols from fantasy grounds to the code it looks wonky.
    For what ever reason when I add "õ" for difficulty symbol to the XML code, it shows up in Fantasy Grounds as "õ" and not the proper symbol.
    It is the same for the other symbols except they look different. It used to work.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    It is the same for the other symbols except they look different. It used to work.
    Nothing's changed.

If you're entering the character directly into the FG formattedtext XML you need to use the &#XXX; codes listed in this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post209786 Make sure these don't get replaced by single characters in whatever XML editor you're using.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

For some reason "&#8217" keeps being inserted into my code where I put an apostrophe? Can the code not display an apostrophe as is?
    Last edited by sevrick; January 4th, 2018 at 01:08.

Thread Information