STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 19 First ... 61415161718 ... Last

As far as I have seen everywhere I've looked, it's in the right place. When you click the "Open Data Folder" button in the launcher, this is where it goes. I've deleted it, updated FG, re-downloaded it, moved it to the same folder, and re-updated FG. I have to be doing something wrong. Am I mistaken? Is there another step other than downloading the v2 library .mod file and pasting it into this folder?
    modules folder.PNG modules in game.PNG

That looks fine. By the way - no need to keep updating FG - this is a community module, updating does nothing for community material.

Could you attach the .mod file you have in your modules directory? So I can check if the file is corrupt in any way.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah, absolutely. I mean, I just grabbed it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f69zfs8sji...brary.mod?dl=0 - the link provided in the thread you're directed to when looking for the player library module in the forums.
    Attached Files Attached Files

That's fine.

Try one thing - delete "calendars.mod" from your modules directory. Restart FG, don't run an update. Then load up your Star Wars EotE ruleset - do you see the "calendars" available to activate?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I deleted 'calendars.mod' and restarted FG. It is no longer in the Modules.

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    I deleted 'calendars.mod' and restarted FG. It is no longer in the Modules.
    So it's the right directory then.

Can you attach a screenshot of the chat window immediately after loading - so I can see the ruleset info etc..

Yep. And thanks for digging into this with me. I'm just starting with FG and I was starting to get a little discouraged.
    chat window.PNG

That's the right version.

Other than, for some reason FG isn't able to access the file, I can't think of anything.

While the campaign is loaded. Open the FG console (with /console in the chat window). Leave it open. Return to the FG launcher (via the right-click desktop menu) then re-load the campaign and go to the module activation window. Is there any error or warning in the console? There'll be three warnings for not finding the SW_logo and logo icon, and the chat icon().

Can you try the GM encounter library? From here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gclyjmh47s...brary.mod?dl=0

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (SW_logo)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (logo)
    Runtime Notice: s'Registring tvsize slash handler'
    Runtime Notice: s'dieboxviewlistmanager.lua: onInit()'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon ()
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshdestinychits'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = lightsidechit'
    Runtime Notice: s'chatmanager.lua: sendSpecialMessage - msgtype = refreshdestinychits'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = lightsidechit'
    Runtime Notice: s'chit.lua: handleRefreshdestinyChits() window.getClass() = darksidechit'
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.

I put the GM Encounter Library in the same folder. It also doesn't show up in the Modules window.

Thread Information