DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Great changes. Are you guys getting any sleep at all?

I don't think their license with WotC allows that. :P

Updates

• Added tooltips to hot keys.
    • All owned modules can now be viewed in Manage Characters mode, regardless of whether they are GM or Player modules.
    • [CoreRPG+] When viewing campaign characters in Manage Characters mode, the options configured for that campaign will be used.
    • [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E] Attack/Action/Reaction fields in CT entry are hidden for PCs, since they are not used.
    • There were several situations where certain characters in campaign, module and user names would prevent data from being saved. Fixed.
    • Campaign links added to windowreference, formatted text or image records within modules would be broken on next campaign load. Fixed.
    • When GM would clear the owner of an active character, the player would no longer be able to open character sheets for other active characters. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] When dropping the CT faction market on a map, the tokens would not be placed correctly if map zoomed out. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] As a player, when importing local characters via the Character Selection dialog and a portrait selected, the default token for the portrait was not set. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] When viewing campaign characters in Manage Characters mode in a campaign that used the Item Identification option, all items were viewable as identified. Fixed after next player connection.
    • [5E] Class record drops to add a class level would create duplicate class entries if dropped from different modules. Fixed.
    • [5E] Built-in skills could be incorrectly deleted if using delete/backspace key starting on a custom skill. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Module links being treated as unloaded after using /reload command. Fixed.
    • [DEV] stringcontrol.isEmpty returned incorrect value when using delaykeyupdate flag. Fixed.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    • [5E] Spells can be dragged between character sheets to copy spells with action rolls already configured.
    Exciting! This means as a player I can set up my teammate's spells and features correctly and have my DM drag them into their character sheet! Maybe our Paladin will stop granting our enemies 2d8 bonus radiant damage when he uses divine smite. Other changes look great too.

VenomousFiligree
    5e request

Can passive perception on the front page be made editable to allow for the observant feat.

Several links on the charactersheets no longer works properly in 5E.

I know for sure that the class link (on the front page) won't work. Also any link that opens up a text that contains other links within them (ie "spellcasting" under Features and the like) is no longer working (the "sublinks" I mean). As far as I can tell anything that directly links to PHB or other official module ... its gone. Links on the taskbar at the bottom also linking to MM or PHB are also broken.

The message in chat reads: "Could not open sheet with data from unloaded module. (DD PHB Deluxe)" The modules are active.

This is not good. It means characters pretty much will have to be rebuild from scratch to make sure that the links contained on them actually works.

Vires Animi
    Last edited by viresanimi; May 8th, 2015 at 11:46.

Maybe I'm just missing something but I'm not seeing legendary actions parse on the CT.

"[5E] Added parsing of Reactions, Legendary Actions, Innate Spells and Spells on CT drop of NPC record."

Attachment 9858
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treegreen View Post
    Maybe I'm just missing something but I'm not seeing legendary actions parse on the CT.

"[5E] Added parsing of Reactions, Legendary Actions, Innate Spells and Spells on CT drop of NPC record."

Attachment 9858
    Probably... this is in Test Release 3.1.0 which you are probably not using.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Probably... this is in Test Release 3.1.0 which you are probably not using.
    How odd. I have test selected in the options for updating but can't seem to get it to pull the new test version. Did I miss where it needs to be dev instead of test?

Edit: Sure enough, I did. That's what I get for not reading everything carefully like they teach you back in grade school.
    Last edited by Treegreen; May 9th, 2015 at 02:36.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Thread Information