Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: custom tabletop

Blog Entries
    in fact just look at posts 4 and 8 above... they tell you exactly how to do it...

I like the look of the MoreCore Extension, but its listed as a CoreRPG... can this be used in a 5E game ? Also I have looked at the thread linked and the Youtube video, but again it does not seem to answer my question unless I'm missing something ? Thanks for any help and the replies so far.

Blog Entries
    The youtube video I posted will tell you exactly how to change the look of your 5e ruleset even though it was made using CoreRpg. 5e is a layer on top of CoreRpg. I know it's 40mins long but if you stick with it I'm sure you'll understand.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thanks Mask, I will set some time aside tomorrow to do this then. I will also be trying to follow Damned's guide and see if I get that to work on the Wizards theme. I don't mean to sound like an *** or ungrateful but I didn't get a clear answer on my previous questions (although you have given me some options to try otherwise)...

Are there any themes specifically for 5E which I can download (besides ones listed on FG-con)?

Second can I use the 5E wizards theme from above but change to a custom desktop.png image? (ie adjust the current background by accessing the theme's data or by adding a new extention that overwrites it like with Damned's guide in post 4 above... not sure how this would work when the wizards theme and another extension are selected?)

Again thanks for helping a noob!

Blog Entries
    As far as I know the wizards' theme is the only openly available theme extension.

Yes you can change the 5e wizards theme's desktop.png image. I recommend making a copy of it first. And then you only need to enable YOUR extension. You don't need to have both.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thanks Mask, Problem is I can't find the wizards theme in the data/extensions folder ? I like all the buttons for it, just want to change the BG image for it and keep the rest. So looking for the easiest route.

Attachment 9988
    Attachment 9989

Blog Entries
    It might have been locked away in the vault.
    Just take one of Damned's extension, strip it of all images and extension.xml code line you don't need and change the desktop.png in that one. Then you can enable both. I haven't tried it but it might work.

Blog Entries
    download the Horde theme - here is the direct link.
    https://www.fg-con.com/FGThemes/FGHorde.ext

When you are ready crack it open using all the info you have been given above and remove my custom Icons.
    Below screenshot is Horde + 5e.

Stop over complicating it and give it a try.

Thread Information