5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

DDEX2-5 Flames of Kythorn - Thursday May 7th 2015

Looking to run a 5 hour session of the AL adventure, Flames of Kythorn. Game to be run on Thursday May 7th from 7pm to 12am ET. Calendar Entry HERE. Please either pm me with your Fantasy Grounds character file, pdf or preference for a pregen character. New players welcome. Server address in the calendar and the FG TeamSpeak Server will be used. Game to be streamed at www.twitch.tv/talwynor. Post any questions about the game here.

Please register in both the calendar and by posting here to reserve a spot. I will open the game to alternates if I do not receive your pc by Tuesday.

Flames of Kythorn

During a summer drought, Mulmaster is threatened by a series of arson attacks. As the populace riots, accusations fly blaming Thayans, residents of the ghettos, rowdy sailors, the refugees from Phlan and dozens of others. Can you solve the mystery before the city burns? An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.

I'm game, thanks for the heads-up Talen!

Sounds like more AL fun with Talen...count me in.

Sounds good. I really enjoyed the last game you ran for us Talen. Count me in

Count me in ill play a monk

I'd like to join.

I'll have a FG character and I'll send it when I am back from work (app. 9 hours)

Looks like we have a full table at the moment. I'll continue to accept alternates in case I don't receive all 7 pcs by Tuesday. At the moment, the roster list is:

1. Tad
    2. Dekorume
    3. Mightymax474
    4. Noelle
    5. Art Wendorf
    6. Warwon
    7. Derrick

Alternates:
    • Nex_addo
    • Dante411
    Last edited by Talen; May 1st, 2015 at 00:22.

Aww man that sucks. I would have loved to have jumped into your game again.

If you find you do have space leave it open for me please.

Looking forward to this session. I threw together a rogue, tacked on my DCI# and I'm rip roaring and ready to go!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Ups, sorry. Feeling pretty stupid right now, only quickly glanced at this thread and was thinking the game would be today. Unfortunately I could have only joined today due to a bank holiday in Germany tomorrow. No chance to make this time with a working day ahead. So my spot is free again.

Thread Information