DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FFG: Black Crusade Rule Set

All..

Please to announce an updated 4.5 Black Crusade Rule Set.

and its 30* flame template extension

Attachment 9743
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; August 22nd, 2016 at 04:35. Reason: Updated to V4.5

Here ya go SJ, a nice, single Extension with all the unnecessary code removed, as requested.

Attachment 9766

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Hey SJ, just wanted to throw this at you and see if my assumption about it was correct. I love almost everything in the current version by the way!

The monitor I have FG on is 27" and 1920x1080, and I can only expand the BC window to a certain extent before it begins filling in areas with black space. The following printscreen shows what I mean: https://prntscr.com/7jn3gd

I'm assuming this is because the image files weren't made to be that large? Is there any way you can make it work? I love the newest update, but the weird black space just throws me off. It all functions properly, it works, it's just an aesthetic thing.

Thank you!
    Valendr

Maybe one day an Updated Dark Heresy - 2nd Edition Rules Set...
    Last edited by Morbid-Don; July 15th, 2015 at 19:46.

While I am currently under commission to do this for another Ruleset, I'll warn you that paying for this type of thing is fraught with danger do to the often times complicated Copyright Issues, which become way more complicated as soon as $$$ starts changing hands.

Having said that, often Ruleset Development is a labor of love, so to get a professional quality product that someone isn't doing for themselves anyway means you need to pay professional quality rates - most hobbyists won't/aren't willing to pay these rates, and so instead of a professional product you end up with what can most generously be termed "no good". The individual currently engaging my services knows all about these, having experienced the down-side of these types of things already.

So, in short, good luck in achieving this, but realistically I wouldn't hold my breath - this type of thing gets asked in various threads from time to time and the results are normally the same: nothing.

On the other-hand, if you are genuinely willing to talk then drop me a PM - but I'd check out my Linked-In Profile (from my sig) first so to realize what you're in for

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz