FG Spreadshirt Swag

Square tiles EXPO

i ll start sharing here my costume 64x64px Square tiles, that im using with "Tiled map editor"
    Also ill post freebies from the net that can be used with Tiled.

Tiled its a great way to create fast and easy vintage old school rpg like maps.

64x64 Dirt (30 tiles of dirt)

64x64 cobblestone (13 tiles of floor or wall)

64x64 Basic Dungeon stone (60 tiles of floor)
    Last edited by ZaroyGr; April 27th, 2015 at 22:08.

Thanks for posting your tile.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaroyGr View Post
    Also ill post freebies from the net that can be used with Tiled.]
    Only post "freebies" if the copyright holder allows redistribution and/or they are under a creative commons or similar license. Or if you have permission of the owner to redistribute. Very often a "freebie" in the internet is covered by copyright and can't be redistributed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

im always careful with stuff like that, if i post any its gonna be with links and reference.

Blog Entries
    Thanks ZaroyGr!

updated but not visible...
    Hey, PRESTO!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

:P so whenever i update it ill have to inform you or something? sorry im new and i don't know how the forums work here

:P so whenever i update it ill have to inform you or something? sorry im new and i don't know how the forums work here
    Only at first. There was some trouble with spammers a while back. Once you get a few more posts it shouldn't be a problem.

It is an anti-spam thing. Until you hit around 7 or 8 posts, any post with links in it will require moderation.

You'll have to do a few more posts...

aha ok! thanks for the info!

Thread Information