STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Release v3.0.13

Release v3.0.13

Fantasy Grounds v3.0.13 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This release is primarily a quick patch to address install and DLC download issues.

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG

I just rolled back release temporarily to address issue with backward compatibility with older Lite licenses with Full license upgrades.

Regards,
    JPG

JPG, I was showing up as an Ultimate on a Full license. I imagine that this is the FGCon upgrade still in effect. I don't know if that helps to track things down.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Blog Entries
    What should those of us who already updated, and have an Ultimate license, do? Revert or just leave it at v3.0.13?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Just pushed hot fix to address issue for Lite to Full upgrade key users.

Regards,
    JPG

FYI, I just ran the latest update, and though I have a Full license, my version shows as "3.0.13 ULTIMATE" -- so it's either a bug in versioning, labeling, or thanks very much for the upgrade!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

So, if I read the release notes properly, this version makes no change to any ruleset or modules provided by Smite Works.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

That's true, its an installer update only.

Another patch? The button is red again.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Doug posted it on FB.

I just pushed a new update to the D&D Basic Rules, Complete Core Class pack and the Lost Mine of Phandelver products for D&D Fifth Edition. This fixes a few issues with equipment and errors with the pre-gen characters included with the Lost Mine of Phandelver. To update, run a Check for Updates and then close and re-open each of the modules in your Library

Thread Information