DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can recreate your issue. This appears to be a classic case of the developer doing all the development against a GM instance of FG (it's quicker and easier to do it that way), but not being aware of what is required to make the system work on the player side as well. There's always additional steps in the development cycle where testing with a player instance is required - and frequently against new, blank campaigns to ensure that new code works OK against new data and not old information in a development campaign.
    Thank you Trenloe. I guess all I can do is hope neonbasschild does a revision at this point.

Fantasy Grounds 2 Ultimate License User
    Player and GM for D&D 3rd, 4th, 5th, Pathfinder, New World of Darkness (Vampire, Mage, and Hunter), Nobilis, Savage Worlds, Legend of the Five Rings (4E), Eclipse Phase, Burning Wheel, Mouseguard and Microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    I guess all I can do is hope neonbasschild does a revision at this point.
    Looking at their profile the last time they logged in was May 28th. You might try PMing them (they may have setup their profile to send them an email when they get a PM).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you look under his avatar, it says to message him via Skype. Since he is giving those instructions, it might be a more sure way of getting a hold of him.

Quote Originally Posted by CryAxe View Post
    If you look under his avatar, it says to message him via Skype.
    Good plan. I didn't spot that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey guys sorry for being gone for so long. I have tried a couple different things and I can't fix the problem with my minor lulu hacking ability. I am going to try a little bit more in a couple of days because my players are also not liking roll20 that we have to fall back on. But at this point we might have to coop someone who knows more about the fantasy grounds system than I do.

I thought I fixed it, but the only way I have to test the players side is by opening the manage characters area to try and simulate a player.
    Last edited by neonbasschild; December 29th, 2015 at 22:54.
    "Screaming Hardcore Till We Die" - Mc Rage

You can connect as a player by launching a second instance of Fantasy Grounds and entering "localhost" as the server name while joining the game hosted in the first instance.

Cheers,
    JPG

Yeah I am going to try that tonight so I can see whats going on a bit better.

I completely restarted the process in order to try to make a cleaner transition. Right now I have the base sheet working and I will be testing it as soon as I have a free player. If that portion works I will move on to the NPC sheet.

Alright I have finished the rewrite and it functions a lot more smoothly. I also went though and fixed some things that the original didn't have (speak as button, icon on the character sheet, character portrait, close window buttons, ect.)

The file in the original post has been updated on the drive. So just redownload and replace the files.

I did go through and test out on my own machine (had to install 2nd copy of FG.....) and it all works normally for me.

Let me know if you guys have any problems and I will TRY and fix them.

small update today I added the moodlighting ext and the roll and keep dice mechanic to the package. Also updated some other extensions to the most current version.

Thread Information