DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Progress update...

I added a column for ability damage, which is also where you would track spellburn and luck burned. As you can see, my cleric has burned 5 luck points in his career, which has reduced his luck to 8 (i.e. 12 - 5 = 8) and changed his ability mod to -1. When he rolls his fumble die, this is added to the roll.

Still tweaking the combat tab, but the char sheet is pretty functional. I am going to work on NPCs, the combat tracker, and items next. If it's not completely broken when I'm finished, then I will claim victory
    Last edited by leozelig; May 2nd, 2015 at 21:43.

Blog Entries
    Thanks! The code is getting seriously bloated. I will need to clean it up at some point...

Here is the NPC sheet. If you are familiar with the rulebook, the fields will make sense. Goodman Games insists on using missile fire from the old days, but I am sticking with ranged because that is more familiar these days

As you can see, the attacks are showing damage types because I am using the 3.5E script. Those will be removed before I am finished...

Blog Entries
    Ok, one more screenshot. The combat tracker seems to be working after very limited testing. I will probably remove all effects handling other than the absolute basics like AC, ATK, etc.

There are a couple things I want to add still. I don't plan on including any modules with classes, monsters, spells, etc. This is intended to be used with a rulebook in your hands. The code borrows heavily from 3.5E... I hope that's ok - the rules are very similar really.

Blog Entries
    Keep it coming leozelig!

Nice work! I was just introduced to DCC recently and have been thinking of running a couple of one shots to try it out. Looking for testers?

Blog Entries
    I should have something testable by the end of the month. I haven't really tested token targeting and effects in combat, so depends on how many bugs pop up with that! It would be nice to get hit/miss notification and damage application at least. There are a few bells and whistles I can leave out for now - result checking and things like that.

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm pretty satisfied with my weapons section, so I had to post another screenshot. If you click the box with the dice name, it cycles through the dice chain (from d10 to d30). I also created a checkbox in the initiative section for two-handed weapons that rolls a d16 for initiative, also quite handy.

I am going to work on the deed die next, so I will post another screenshot if I figure it out. Worst case, the deed die can be rolled separately and dragged from the chat window to the modifier stack before the attack/damage rolls. Not as cool, but it works...

Cool man.I wish i had the patience to do all that lol.

Thread Information