DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Test Release v3.0.13

Note: As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

This release is specifically to address DLC download issues for the D&D fifth edition DLC.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

We're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• [UPDATER] Added notification if user login in Settings no longer valid.
    • [UPDATER] Reduced download overhead for overlapping product files.
    • [UPDATER] 5E DLC content not accessible if Player to Full license key setting contained unnecessary license key or text. Fixed.

JPG

I will be pushing this to Dev channel only, until after FG Con.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I will be pushing this to Dev channel only, until after FG Con.
    Thanks M_W. We've asked all GMs and players to be on live for the convention, but some people just want to have the latest functionality and run on test no matter what!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

... but some people just want to have the latest functionality and run on test no matter what!
    Of course!

Updates

• [UPDATER] Added warning message if attempting to copy existing product files between old and new vaults finds no files. This is potentially one of the issues we may have been seeing, but this version will tell me for sure. If this ends up being one of the issues we've been seeing, I plan to put in more complete fix.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [UPDATER] Added warning message if attempting to copy existing product files between old and new vaults finds no files. This is potentially one of the issues we may have been seeing, but this version will tell me for sure. If this ends up being one of the issues we've been seeing, I plan to put in more complete fix.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sorry Moon, but I'm being particulaly dim today - I don't understand any of that. Could you please explain/elaborate - thanks

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Sorry Moon, but I'm being particulaly dim today - I don't understand any of that. Could you please explain/elaborate - thanks

Cheers
    there have been some challenges on some computers in getting all the 5e stuff downloaded/installed. some of the fixes have been unique to these products and so the program hasnt really checked for those things in the past...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    there have been some challenges on some computers in getting all the 5e stuff downloaded/installed. some of the fixes have been unique to these products and so the program hasnt really checked for those things in the past...
    ooohhhh - ok, thanks damned
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Updates

• [UPDATER] Change default data folder location to Windows Program Data (for all users) instead of Windows User App Data (for single user). This can still be changed in settings, it just changes default to a location that can be accessed by all users on a machine. This is to prevent situations where an installation by a separate admin user account can prevent access to data when running as a different non-admin user account.

JPG

Thread Information