STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I have 6 people registered on the calendar and accepted for the game. There is one open spot remaining. Please make sure that you apply on the calendar entry as that will be the official muster list once your application is accepted. I will check in with everyone closer to the game to make sure I have pc's for all.

We have a full table for the 27th

We have a full table with the following players for the game on the 27th:

1. jshauber
    2. mightymax474
    3. Nex_addo,
    4. Falkenheart
    5. IronFist
    6. albinonewt
    7. Echimikedelta

I have the following 2 people as alternates should a spot open up:

• dragon1976
    • Randori

Please send me you characters in FG xml format or pdf by Sunday morning at the latest - sooner being preferred so that w can open up the game to the alternates if you are unable to make it.
    Last edited by Talen; April 21st, 2015 at 07:26.

Here is my XML, let me know if you see any glaring mistakes that need to be corrected before the session.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    Here is my XML, let me know if you see any glaring mistakes that need to be corrected before the session.
    Your character uploaded fine and at first blush, everything looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Your character uploaded fine and at first blush, everything looks good.
    Excellent, looking forward to the game.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

So, I had to bail on Mepa Con due to having to stay in Kansas City for work over the weekend. That means I'm a level 1 Monk. I'll send the character this weekend when I'm out from behind the office firewall.

(Although, you probably actually have my character from FG Con)

If you're playing with your halfling monk and he hasn't changed, you're all set and I have him loaded.

I have pc's for albinoknewt, jshauber, and mightymax at the moment. If you haven't sent yours yet (or if you have and I missed it), please PM me with your pc by tomorrow morning at the latest (noon ET). If I don't have your PC by then , Ill assume you are unable to make the Monday session and open up spots for alternates. If you just need more time to get the pc together, let me know that too and we can extend the time. Thanks all - looking forward to the game!

I signed up as well! I am also on East Coast time. I hope you will have me!

For anyone listed as an alternate on the Calendar, please send me your pc (pm with a link to your pc or even upload here will work). If after reviewing my email, there is still an opening, I will email you if a spot has opened up.

Thread Information