DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    running DD Basic Rules - Player, DD Basic Rules - DM and default fumble and critical hit modules by smite works

thanks for the info.. ill look into it

Thanks so much for your patience. Figured it out. So the problem was that i added the token to the map and then to the combat tracker...doesnt work.

Adding the PC to the COMBAT TRACKER and then from the COMBAT TRACKER to the MAP... WORKS.

Onto the next problems SWEET

Trenloe... the video setup for PINS totally solved the problem... made me add my PCs to the map differently... ALSO such a better way to set everything up!! WOW TY

Whoa, Trenloe you have another fan

Quote Originally Posted by WansumBeats View Post

2) I cannot for the life of me figure out targetting... its easy as a DM with the combat tracker i just drag the target onto the player and away we go.... but if your a PLAYER ive watched videos where the guy just holds SHIFT and CLICKS for MULTIPLE TARGETS... i dont see the colored circle for the player targeting appear... and i got it to work with CTRL and clicking... but still dont see the color ring... appreciate being filled in on how this works as well.

Thanks.
    This colour circle is shown in Matthew Colville's video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QAJzGKMEZA - at around 21:55. This is 4th Edition don't know if things changed for 5e version. I would like to see this return again in 5e as its quite a nice feature.

The problem with the color circles is that they did not have any linkage to the actual PCs/NPCs in the campaign. They were actually tied to the player themselves, so it created a bit of a challenge. (i.e. only one color per player (not great for playing multiple PCs) and the GM couldn't target at all) The arrows provide a lot more information quickly, though I agree that the circles were nice. It might make a comeback in the future, but we'll see where it ends up priority-wise as we rebuild the map controls.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information