FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nytemare3701 View Post
    1. Can an item grant an effect? If so, how? My effects list is getting cluttered by things like "Ring of Protection;AC: +1;SAVE: +1", which has to be applied every time a character falls off the combat tracker.

2. Can an effect be added directly to a character? The closest thing I've found so far is creating a trait with "add effect". This suffers from the same problem as the items, in that they fall off when the character leaves the tracker.
    Either you or the character can create a power on the character's action page. The first field would be the item's name, in this case: Ring of Protection. The second field is called Magic Items, in case they have multiple. You can then create the effect, "RoP; AC: +1; SAVE +1" the player can then add the effect when appropriate. I have a character that uses his Ring of Invisibility this way and it works out very well.

So clutter their character sheets with their item abilities and not your effects page *grin*

As always,

Dek

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I think you need to check that...
    As usual you are correct. It used to work this way. But that looks like it was in FGII days pre-CoreRPG.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post122875

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information