FG Spreadshirt Swag

New Mac User Purchased from Steam - Can't find my 5e content

Hey guys

New user here who just purchased the app from steam along with the complete character pack, the complete monster pack, and mines of phandalin.

I can't seem to see where or how I can load up my content... the app seems to work fine otherwise..

thanks

malcolm

WELCOME!!!

When you start FG, create a new campaign and set 5e as the ruleset.

Once in FG, open the library and hit MODULES. This opens a new screen where you will see all the cool 5e stuff you bought. The books next to each will be closed just drag them open and the content will appear in your library for you to access.

In addition, next to each book is a small "hole" for lack of a better word. At the bottom you will see buttons that you can drag to the holes to allow the players that connect to you to either see the module and access it from their library (if you use the green bolt) or only you can see (red X).

Hope that is enough to get you started.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mserabian1 View Post
    Hey guys

New user here who just purchased the app from steam along with the complete character pack, the complete monster pack, and mines of phandalin.

I can't seem to see where or how I can load up my content... the app seems to work fine otherwise..

thanks

malcolm
    Hey mserabian1, the DLC purchases on Mac through Steam are not currently supported. In the future, you'll want to buy them from our store here and then download them from your Steam app by entering your FG forum username and password into your Fantasy Grounds Setting window. For this specific case, if you want to send your receipt to [email protected], I can add it to your account here so that you can download it with your updates. Again, you'll need to use the same info in your FG settings window that I mentioned earlier.

-Doug

thanks... just forwarded the receipt along to you... thanks

mal

Thread Information