DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Looks like it would be great for my Zombicide Ruleset (still working on basics) - very moody for that .

Adding that 1x1 Pixel image manually won't be a problem ;-).
    Savage Musketeer Roleplaying with a horrific twist: All for One - Régime Diabolique for Savage Worlds is available on the FG store now!

Just look at all the blood... I just love it!

I must be thick, how do I turn this on in 4.1 (test mode) or is it just that the Hell On Earth Extension "breaks it" at the moment?
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    I must be thick, how do I turn this on in 4.1 (test mode) or is it just that the Hell On Earth Extension "breaks it" at the moment?
    This feature is not yet available, not even in test channel, be patient sooonish
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Savage Worlds users! The version 4.1 is now available in Test Channel and contains the Defeated Markers feature, give it a go and give feedback about it If you feel like it, maybe you could help us create extension full of different defeated marker collections? -- Skulls, scrap of metal, dust, slime, you name it. I can create the extension code, all I need is icons
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    NPCs and Vehicles have Defeated Marker selector. You can select what set of defeated marker will be used for each NPC and vehicle. You can also select that some NPC/Vehicle does not leave any markers if you like
    Just be playing with this, cannot workout how to do the above, the rest works a treat!
    Looking forward to testing this tonight...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Just be playing with this, cannot workout how to do the above, the rest works a treat!
    Looking forward to testing this tonight...
    Defeated marker selection is invisible by default, you can make it visible by toggling the NPC/vehicle sheet's Size button (the # icon upper right of the sheet)

Blog Entries
    I believe dead markers are only available for the Savage Worlds ruleset.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Hi there,
    I am looking to change the base scale of these. I added some corpse images, but they are child size when they drop. I opened the .mods and .ext of SW and Core rulesets (as well as the rulesets) and searched for "defeated " hoping to find it, but did not. Any pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Thread Information