5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Change your passwords on every internet site you use - just in case folks - Cloudflare provides CDN and proxying for over 4million websites.

Blog Entries
    I was wondering about the status here with that bug. I only have real issues with it when I am in China and often it would just not accept anything I input or it would just not generate the input screen. I just got back from China and it seemed to be working better.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Could someone actually explain or post a link to something that explains what you all are talking about? Apparently these statements assume some knowledge that may not be as commonly known as assumed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/23/ma...mers-websites/

Just google cloudflare and a ton of these articles will come up.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Ok, thanks for the link.

To summarize, Cloudflare which FG and many other websites use had a bug that leaked some sensitive info including passwords starting last September. According to Smiteworks, Cloudflare said that www.FantasyGrounds.com was not affected.

As stated by Damned, just in case, you should change your passwords on ALL websites (because Cloudflare is used by millions of sites). Which is something, IMO, you should be doing REGULARLY anyway.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I would also recommend using a method such as outlined here to generate your passwords. Also, two factor authentication is one of the best ways to prevent access to any of your accounts even if your password is leaked. Maybe Doug can look into enabling 2FA for the website?
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    password123
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    password123
    John!!!!

That should be: p@55w0rd123
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    That should be: p@55w0rd123
    Dulux!!!!

You need an uppercase character in there!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information