STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I've only gotten it when i'm trying to upload a file... usually it works just fine, but i've had it deny me even though i put in the correct letter/number combination.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

This is the second time I have heard of cloud fire today, apparently its being used by various dodgy pirate sites to side step ISP blocks, never heard of cloud fire before today!

Blog Entries
    Hey hawkwind, please consider emailing me the URLs of those dodgy pirate sites. I have a problem with Cloudflare if they are also protecting sites that traffic in illegal activities. You can email me at [email protected]

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I contacted Cloudflare to ask them about that.

And 6 months later, SmiteWorks is still discriminating various non US users with its overpriced useless brainless Cloudflare thingy. It still takes me an average of 6 tries to post anything. Sometimes, no matter how many times I try, I just can't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    And 6 months later, SmiteWorks is still discriminating various non US users with its overpriced useless brainless Cloudflare thingy. It still takes me an average of 6 tries to post anything. Sometimes, no matter how many times I try, I just can't.
    Hello Blacky, if you get routed through the verification process, there should be a code provided. That code can be sent to us at [email protected] and we can forward that to Cloudflare so they can trace what is causing your traffic to be flagged, and hopefully remedy it on our end or on Cloudflare's end.

Now featuring leaking passwords and personal details, well anything going between us and fantasygrounds.com. Well, when I say now, I mean for the last six months…

Blog Entries
    Hello Blacky,

That is not correct. We received an email from Cloudflare that disclosed this issue that affected only some of their clients. They notified every client that was affected and said that our site was unaffected.

Thread Information