DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Missing rulebook in Dragon of Icespire Peak module?

The Dragon of Icespire Peak module is available for free this month, and that's a good news.

It sounds however that the rulebook is not coming with the adventure, which means that sometimes, when clicking on links within the quests/stories, there are error messages stating that the linked rulebook is not loaded.

I've checked the Lost Mine of Phandelver I purchased some while ago, and there were 2 booklets (DM rules and Players rules) coming in addition of the adventure itself. So I assume that Dragon of Icepsire Peak should come with the rulebook too (at least, in the physical copy I have there is a rulebook + an adventure book).

I've tried loading the SRD module that come with FG, but this didn't fix the issue so I guess the links specifically point to the DoIP rulebook.

Did I miss something? Should I download the rulebook somewhere else?

Thanks.

Can you give some examples of links that raise error please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

All the link to rules descriptions, such as "Rulebook: Cover" in Story/09.05.00 Icespire Hold Location.

See below a screenshot:

error.png

Thanks for providing the screenshot and info.

Yep, looks like only the adventure module is included as part of the WotC offer and those rulebook links point to the rulebook module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Understood. This is not a big issue anyway, and that's great that we can enjoy this adventure for free during the incoming weeks. Thank you again, for that.

Thread Information