5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    He did all of this again... Maybe its because he did not bought the full game at steam?
    It says: Insufficient privilege

Quote Originally Posted by Alkenix View Post
    He did all of this again... Maybe its because he did not bought the full game at steam?
    It says: Insufficient privilege
    When did they buy their FG license? It may have been synced to Steam and they can enter their FG license key in Steam to activate FG on Steam.

Info on activating your license on Steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/25269...55530621472814
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 13th, 2019 at 22:52.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

He bought the Standard Subscription at your homepage after creating an account today at 11:35.
    The DLC was bought by me as an gift 1 hour ago.

He bought the Standard Subscription at your homepage after creating an account today at 11:35.
    You've just missed the latest upload of keys to Steam. So it will be a few weeks before the next set of keys get sent over.

Can your friend see the gifted DLC on the Steam side?

Could you get then to show a screenshot of the full page, with the error, when they try to sync to Steam?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is this what you wanted to see?
    Screenshot.png

It may be worth you seeing if you can get a refund from Steam - as I believe there is a short period when you can do that.

Then, unless you are getting much better regional pricing through Steam (if you're not in the USA), you can buy a product from the FG store and gift it within 7 days. Info on gifting here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aq_giftinginfo

This was quick:
    Dear alkenix09,

We have refunded your purchase of the items listed below. The credit should appear in your account within several business days.
    Refunded items:
    Fantasy Grounds - Dungeons & Dragons Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

He will buy the Module via the Store on this website to be sure be able to use it. :P
    Thanks for help!

Thread Information