STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I would be interested in joining a group for this system. I want to introduce it to my usual gaming group but many of them are still trying to finish learning D&D and I don't want to throw too much at them at once. Is anyone running this looking for players?

Quote Originally Posted by AgatonSax View Post
    Earthdawn04.pak

Anyone willing to test ED4?
    I'm not ready for ED myself yet, going to finnish my DnD 3.5 campaign first, then go ED.
    I did some of the modifications on my own earlier this year (steps, defences, and so on) for my own gaming group.

I will have a look at yours and I think I found something that added a success calculator as a small window at least that shows you the success level.

nothing automatic but useful

Welcome to the forums and FG community Imiri!

Sounds great. Anything that can help.

Parse

Is there a parsing tool for Earthdawn 4.0?
    /<arykzen
    Unlimited License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Karykzen View Post
    Is there a parsing tool for Earthdawn 4.0?
    Nope. But you can create a lot within the FG interface - story, NPCs, items, etc.. If you *really* want a library module you'll have to create that manually by editing XML.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I edited the scripts and added code so that if a player edits the Modifier in the lower left hand part of the screen, it modifies the "Step" instead of adding a number to the dice rolled.
    I was also looking for a ruleset to use with the 1879 RPG, and Earthdawn is 95% the same as 1879 so it works well.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/umlbtclbjb...awn05.pak?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by JamesManhattan View Post
    I edited the scripts and added code so that if a player edits the Modifier in the lower left hand part of the screen, it modifies the "Step" instead of adding a number to the dice rolled.
    I was also looking for a ruleset to use with the 1879 RPG, and Earthdawn is 95% the same as 1879 so it works well.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/umlbtclbjb...awn05.pak?dl=0
    Hey there!

I downloaded this and tried to load it up (because I really want the Modifier to change the Step!) but FG doesn't recognize the .pak file. Any ideas?

Hi nightchilde2,

I'm not on my computer but I think I remember that the .pak is the archive of the folder of the ruleset, not the folder itself. ie the xml files are not in the root of the .pak

You can unzip the .pak to use it.

Thread Information