DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Source of a collection of pogs being used for Burnt Offerings

Greetings guys and ghouls,

Included with the 'Burnt Offerings' material kindly made available to me to start off my RotRL campaign, was a collection of pogs for the BO NPCs: Attachment 9288

All of the images used in these pogs come from the RotRL PDF or a Beastiary PDF (both of which I own). I like these, and, so, when we move on to The Skinsaw Murders, I would like to have the corresponding set of pogs.

Is there a complete set somewhere? Or were these probably made on-the-spot using Token Tool and the PDFs? I don't have any problem doing that, I just want to be sure that they don't already exist before going to the trouble...

Thanks.

- s.west

Since, as you note, those pogs use images from Paizo publications, they shouldn't really have been shared. However, I suspect that they were made with the easy-to-use TokenTool, which you can find here:

https://www.rptools.net/launch/

I suggest you grab a copy of the tool (or use it over the web) and make your own pogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    they shouldn't really have been shared.
    Yes, I should also have pointed out that fact. But, anyway, that was the reason I explicitly stated that I owned the products that those images came from.

And, yep, I have used the Token Tool, so, since you weren't aware of any such existing collection, that's what I'll do.

Thanks.

- s.west

I don't even bother with token tool anymore... I just bring them into GIMP, crop a 150x150 section of the image and export it as a .png... sometimes I have to shrink down the original image to get all of what I want to fit into the 150x150 area, but other than that, it's pretty easy.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

uh, oh... Does version 8 of Java break the Token Tool? I can't get anything to happen when I 'execute' tokentool-1.0.b28.jar...

?

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    uh, oh... Does version 8 of Java break the Token Tool? I can't get anything to happen when I 'execute' tokentool-1.0.b28.jar...

?
    Never mind... operator error.

- s.west

Thread Information