DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    We have 5 signed up on the calendar and I have sent out invites to all 5 to join the Google Community. 4 of you have already joined so I'm waiting on the LogicalSky to join. His/her invite was sent a moment ago. I'm working on getting a dedicated channel on the FG teampseak server for our game. Once that is done, I think we're all set.

If you guys have characters created and ready for import into FG, let me know in the Google Community in the characters category. I'll get those imported. Also, I'm working on a few mod files to make character management easier.

To provide you guys a little background on your GM: I've been playing DnD 4e for 2 years as a player. Played and DM'd a little 5e. I'm running another group through this exact same adventure so I have incorporated what I've learned thus far into this game. For those of you who have played this adventure before, this is not your father's KotB! I like to keep the game moving so no one gets bored, but I understand that sometimes the game slows down because I've done my job to make you guys think a bit. Whether you are an optimizer, a role player, a problem solver, into story, or playing for the first time, etc., I try to cater to all player types.

Only 2 more slots open!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on 3/11!
    Last edited by Baron28; March 6th, 2015 at 17:55.

classic dungeon crawl

Sign me up

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1360

Sign up to play a classic dungeon crawl. Click the link for details. Play will be on Wednesday nights starting on 3/11 at 7:30 PM Central Time. Play until 10:30 PM. Need at least 5 for a game, topping out at 7.

Once I get enough players, I will setup a Google community and invite the players to the community where we can communicate with each other between games. We will use the FG teamspeak. I have an ultimate license so anyone can play.

I'm looking for mature players who have not played this module.

@Baron28 My cleric is mostly done. I'm assuming we're using Forgotten Realms pantheon rather than Greyhawk?

Quote Originally Posted by xzenarcade View Post
    @Baron28 My cleric is mostly done. I'm assuming we're using Forgotten Realms pantheon rather than Greyhawk?
    You may choose your gods from any pantheon. This world setting is not restricted in that sense.

@GypsyKing, feel free to sign yourself up on the calendar. With the addition of GypsyKing and Karykzen we have 7 players! Karykzen and GypsyKing, look for a PM from me soon!

Just signed up awaiting approval

Ok. This game has the number of players required to run. Thanks to everyone! If you signed up and didn't send me your gmail addy, please send it to me via PM so I can get you added to the community. Once I get everyone added into the community, I will setup a calendar event reminder for our first session!

EDIT: I see its a full game. Goodluck with things!
    Last edited by Bashido2; March 7th, 2015 at 09:48.

I know the party is full, but if possible I would like to sit in on the session if that is alright?
    [email protected]

Thread Information