5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Taverns/Inns

Thank you so much.

Here's a large temple that I did, although it never got used in my campaign, so I finished it mostly for fun, and possibly a use for it later on.

Left side has got the library, private study and a dining room that extends off the map. Right side has the initiates quarters and the upstairs would have the private rooms for the priests and VIP guests.

The back of the temple is deliberately bare to let anyone who wants to add 'extensions' to the map.

Here's a new one I did. It's an upmarket restaurant/tavern.

Preview of a Dungeon that I've made, which I'll release once my group finishes it -

Attachment 10414

Attachment 10415

Attachment 10416

So I've just finished the one-shot dungeon crawl, so here's the map. This works great as a dungeon with several themes to it, with each section containing a theme along with puzzles/riddles. Level 2 of the dungeon contains a puzzle which can be left up to whoever is GMing or they can just simply insert their own level 2 section.

Attachment 10580

Nicely done!!!
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I knew it the places where our characters meet or nearly meet their untimely deaths, oh the memories (Yes Xydonus the tongue in cheek was intended)

Thread Information