STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    I also was just messing around with the sheet and threw together a Cyberpunk 2020 sheet. Might play around a little more to see what else I can toss in there.
    Nice. Thanks for sharing. Would you, and the others who are kindly sharing character sheet XML in this thread, mind including a screenshot of a filled in character sheet within FG? This will give everyone looking for character sheets a good idea of what it looks like and how to fill it out. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

DCC character sheets available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...heet-Templates
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Here are the DCC character sheets...

Attachment 9204

(Edit: Screenshot added)
    Last edited by leozelig; February 24th, 2015 at 23:42.

Blog Entries
    And the rest...

Attachment 9205

(Edit: Screenshot added)
    Last edited by leozelig; February 24th, 2015 at 23:43.

Hello there

i have taken some time for the 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu character sheets. I just cant get the skill in multiple rows so the character sheet ends up pretty lengthy.
    You'll get in English and French (homemade translation as this edition isnt yet translated in French).

Edit : Thanks Damned for the tips. I have updated the character sheets, added some more infos that were lacking. Enjoy
    Last edited by Golgorosh; March 1st, 2015 at 09:22.

Blog Entries
    Well done Golgorosh. I added some column numbers to force it to Wrap (sometimes it doesnt wrap into 2 columns).
    Also the number field after the Dice Field is for Modifiers. Add your Target/Skill Value into the String/Description like this:

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Changes done !! Thanks Damned

Blog Entries
    Here are some DungeonWorld characters I used in a OneShot. The primary mechanic is 2d6 + a limited rage of modifiers. 6 or less is a failure with a hard choice, 7-9 is a success with a soft choice and 10 or higher is a success. I used the MoreCore extension also.

Shadow of the Demon Lord

My first attempt at making a custom sheet for a great new dark Fantasy RPG which is the barstard son of Warhammer and Dnd.Any constructive feedback appreciated. I used the Morecore extension which is perfect for this game.

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    My first attempt at making a custom sheet for a great new dark Fantasy RPG which is the barstard son of Warhammer and Dnd.Any constructive feedback appreciated. I used the Morecore extension which is perfect for this game.
    When you running!?

Thread Information