STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Post Share Game System Character Sheets

Please use this thread to share custom character sheets you've built using CoreRPG.

Steps to Follow as a Contributor:
    1. Use the most recent version of CoreRPG (Update if necessary)
    2. Create a blank character sheet
    3. Add Attributes/Skill sections and sub-items that you believe make sense
    4. Export the character sheet from your Character Selection
    5. Upload the XML file here
    6. Post a screenshot or video link with your XML file and a brief description

I recommend that if you include a blank sheet that needs to be filled in, that you also include a completely filled-in version as well so that end-users can see what a finished character looks like in that ruleset.

Steps to Follow as an End-User:
    1. Download the XML file to your computer
    2. Launch a new CoreRPG Campaign
    3. Go to your Character Selection screen
    4. Click the List Edit icon and then click Import
    5. Browse to the location where your XML file is saved
    6. Repeat several times to make several new copies of the template
    7. Edit each instance as needed for individual characters

Blog Entries
    Game System: All Flesh Must Be Eaten
    Publisher: Eden Studios
    Description: A generic sheet to record your attributes, derived attributes and skills. To use, double-click your attribute to add the attribute to your modifier, then double-click on your skill to roll a Skill, with the attribute added. To use the weapon and damage sections, right-click to clear the Dice value and drag new dice to the entry. For any section, use the list edit controls to add or remove new entries.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG9ovku3T48

Blog Entries

GUMSHOE: Night's Black Agents

Game System: GUMSHOE: Night's Black Agents
    Publisher: Pelgrane Press
    Description: This sheet has all the skills typically used in a NBA game. Write the Skill Rating on the text line and use the box for you pool. Simply scroll up on the modifier to indicate how many Points you're spending and roll a d6. You can drop a d6 in the Hotkey bar. Alternatively, you can use the **Test** section. A few common ones are included. Create a new line for a new test. I didn't make a line for every test possible as the sheet would be too long. Longer than it already is. The Abilities tab is perfect to list all cherries and combat maneuvers. I believe GUMSHOE has an OGL license but the cherries are NBA and I decided not to include them in case that would violate copyright. If you have proof of the contrary let me know and I'll upload and updated character sheet. My only wish is that it was possible to have a link for Skills and Attributes in the Main tab. This would help players learn what can be accomplished with a certain skill. As for the rest of the necessary information I've included a rough template in the Notes section of the Notes tab (keep scrolling down brothas.)
    Last edited by Mask_of_winter; February 5th, 2015 at 14:47. Reason: added **tests and instructions on how to record ratings and pools.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    Game System: GUMSHOE: Night's Black Agents
    Publisher: Pelgrane Press
    Description: This sheet has all the skills typically used in a NBA game.
    I find shooting and athletics, but I am missing rebounding, passing, ball handling and skill specializations like long-range shooting or free throws! Maybe you should rework the sheet.

Blog Entries
    I recommend that if you include a blank sheet that needs to be filled in, that you also include a completely filled-in version as well so that end-users can see what a finished character looks like in that ruleset. I added this line to the instructions since I think it makes it easier for people who may be new to FG or those game systems.

VenomousFiligree

Thank you all so much! Keep the hits coming!
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Double Post
    Last edited by viresanimi; February 7th, 2015 at 01:52.

Just playing around with the CoreRPG, I made charactersheet for Marvel Heroic RPG. Enjoy.

Marvel Heroic Charactersheet

There should be a "download" button at the top.

Vires Animi

I also was just messing around with the sheet and threw together a Cyberpunk 2020 sheet. Might play around a little more to see what else I can toss in there.

-edit: Uploaded a completed sheet for a character that I play. This is an in play character at a home game so, everything should be entered in as an example. I did add a wound track and weapons listing to the sheet for the completed character and the skills listing is pretty huge. If I can find a way to adjust the listing to make the columns a little more equal, I will upload a better version later. Any questions on the sheet, let me know.
    Last edited by Blahness98; February 22nd, 2015 at 14:49. Reason: Added new sheet.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information