STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    I also added a Character Sheet section to the wiki for CoreRPG that walks through most of the same items that I did in the video.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet

It may be easier to refer back to one web page than it would to find the exact location inside of the video.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    damned, I don't know that it's important to even have 'damage' recorded on the character sheet at all if it's recorded on the tracker, since the tracker is information that is available for everyone and really 'out of the players' hands'.
    And that is the beauty of a flexible system - HP for me and none for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I was thinking that same thing when I started building out a sample character sheet. Moon_wizard currently has a bunch of items on his dev list at the moment. I've shot it over to him, but I may need to take a crack at it instead. No promises, but we are definitely on the same page.
    Woot! Thats great - hopefully the coding is achievable.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I don't know that it should be always there.. or tied to anything.. but it would be nice to be able to add a few fields and give them titles at the top of the tracker to identify them. More or less like adding items to the character sheets... but add them to the tracker 'frame' and then they are added to all the individual items in the tracker... or something like that.
    Blackfoot - IanMWard and I put together this extension for CoreRPG over the weekend. Hope it is useful to you.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-for-CoreRPG

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

How would this work if the game you are trying to support is a dice pool game for stats, like Witch Hunter 2e?
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

The manual way is to use the character sheet as a reference and picking up the die and right clicking to add the dice you would need to roll. If the pool requires multiple dice, then the hotkey bar would need to be used to hold all the dice and clicked to roll. If you wish the character sheet to consider the number and die drops as pool, then an extension would need to be built to change it's normal behavior.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information