DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    This is ULTRA WUNDERBAR !!!
    I made the Tarot deck for an old french RPG called Malefices.

Tarot de Maléfices RPG

My dream comes true, thanks to you Trenloe !!

Blog Entries
    Golgorosh Im not sure if the extension is working properly. The module is though

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

cool just need to work how to input the Deck of many things

This is essentially all I've ever needed for FG! Is there a way for the players to have hands? And a way to assign values to the cards, so they can be used for attributes, health, rolls, etc?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpellKeeper View Post
    This is essentially all I've ever needed for FG! Is there a way for the players to have hands? And a way to assign values to the cards, so they can be used for attributes, health, rolls, etc?
    It's all about the images you attach to the tables. The GM can roll on the table then share the image that appears with whichever PC they like. Seems like it would be quite cumbersome to play cards with it though.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by SpellKeeper View Post
    *If* the GM shared the table *and* all of the attached images/linked items in the table then the player could roll on the table and open the links. The GM would have to check off the cards that were used/"drawn" from the table - the players can't do this. Also, the players would be able to see what is left on the table and open the links - so not ideal if they shouldn't know what is left in the table. I suppose the GM could only share the image once it appeared in the chat window so that the players couldn't see the image or whatever is linked in the table until the GM shares the result. But, this is all taking away from the players rolling on the table, you may as well just leave it all to the GM to roll and then they share the result with the relevant players.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i think i am a fool? how i am setting this up? in but it in my Exention folder and start a new campain with this ext. but what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarielo View Post
    i think i am a fool? how i am setting this up? in but it in my Exention folder and start a new campain with this ext. but what now?
    Post #1 gives you info on how this works. You need to set up a campaign table so you can simulate a deck of cards from the entries in the table.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You need to set up a campaign table so you can simulate a deck of cards from the entries in the table.
    That wars the Jumping Point! Thank you allot! i didnt know to find the tables

Quote Originally Posted by Sarielo View Post
    That wars the Jumping Point! Thank you allot! i didnt know to find the tables
    Glad that got you heading in the right direction. I've updated post #1 to include a link to campaign tables.

Thread Information