FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 17 First ... 51314151617 Last
    I downloaded V2 and installed in manually--placing it in my extensions folder. When I put v2 in, I deleted the other version I had already loaded so I wouldn't get confused.

When I subscribed on the forge and it updated, it added another extension, without the v2 identifier. Which one should I use? I just want to make sure I'm using the one they may/will get updates.

image_2021-07-22_095831.png

Thanks!
    Currently DM for the 5E homebrew campaign, Sands of Al-Khemet (Sun, 9am-12pm EST) Alternating
    Currently play as Scrax, a Ysoki operative/gunslinger, in Starfinder's Dead Suns adventure path (Sun, 9am-12pm EST) Alternating

Quote Originally Posted by JonStormbringer View Post
    I downloaded V2 and installed in manually--placing it in my extensions folder. When I put v2 in, I deleted the other version I had already loaded so I wouldn't get confused.

When I subscribed on the forge and it updated, it added another extension, without the v2 identifier. Which one should I use? I just want to make sure I'm using the one they may/will get updates.

image_2021-07-22_095831.png

Thanks!
    The V2 one is the one from this thread. Remove that one, so you'll get updates via the forge in future.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, Would be possible to add a feature that after x roll will shuffle? Then I can automate the Beholder's Rays with ROLLON
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Hi, Would be possible to add a feature that after x roll will shuffle? Then I can automate the Beholder's Rays with ROLLON
    Why not just use a table?

Because a Ray can be casted only once per turn
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    I’m not sure what functionality you’re requesting. Please provide full details.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I’m not sure what functionality you’re requesting. Please provide full details.
    Right now the table can be automatically shuffled, and uses refreshed, when all rows are checked (A+S). Is it possible to add a 'function' that auto shuffle (uses refreshed) the table at X number of uses?

Better now?
    Last edited by Drogo210; December 12th, 2021 at 12:59.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Question. I installed this a little while ago, but the check box to remove cards that have been drawn is not showing up for me. I assume that I may have done something wrong when installing and activating this in Fantasy Grounds Unity. Any suggestions as to what I may have done wrong?
    Aaron Smalley
    FG2- Ultimate License Holder since 2012, upgraded to FGU in 2021
    Freelance Writer for Iron Crown Enterprises/Guild Companion Publishing (Rolemaster/HARP)
    Developer of the Channel Cities and World of Ærnth setting
    Fan of Rolemaster since 1983
    40+ years of RPG GMing
    Also a fan of Eclipse Phase, The Everlasting, MERP, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by adsmalley View Post
    Question. I installed this a little while ago, but the check box to remove cards that have been drawn is not showing up for me. I assume that I may have done something wrong when installing and activating this in Fantasy Grounds Unity. Any suggestions as to what I may have done wrong?
    Are you using the Forge to use the most up-to-date version? The link to the forge is provided at the top of post #1.

If you are using the version from the Forge, and have deleted the old one if you downloaded that, and are still having issues - please provide your log files created after loading a campaign with the extension enabled. Details on collecting log files are available here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs

Thread Information