STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Help with creatures

Hello many intelligent folk here to assist.
    I am having an issue with two files and the PFRPG FG Creature Parser v2 - 1. Neither of the two files will parse correctly. How should I attach the two text files for review?

Quote Originally Posted by jgovernale View Post
    I am having an issue with two files and the PFRPG FG Creature Parser v2 - 1. Neither of the two files will parse correctly. How should I attach the two text files for review?
    ZIP the two files and attach the ZIP file here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by jgovernale View Post
    ZIP the two files and attach the ZIP file here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Here they are.

To get the Exarch of Erebus to parse put the two Melee lines into one - more than one melee label doesn't adhere to the Paizo statblock standard. Make the melee line: Melee Spiked chainPA +23/+18/+13/+8 (3d6+35) or claw +29/+29 (3d6+15/19-20 plus 2d6 cold)

Also, for the spells to parse remove the comma after magic fang: Constant—air walk, detect magic, magic fang

Same for the Reef Hunter - have only one Melee and one Ranged entry - add them together using or.

You my friend are amazing. Thank you.

Sorry I have another one. It is so rare that I use stock monsters. (PCs are 15th or better and stay in cities most often) I really create different creatures using PCgen tiring to copy out the HTML as text then use PFRPG FG Creature Parser v2 – 1 to create the new creature. I have used the PCgen direct deposit but this places the creature in the NPC list. I have so many (over 60) this becomes too large a list.

Ideally I would like to figure out how to have all these ‘creatures’ in one .mod file and keep adding to it as I create custom ‘creatures.’

For now about every other one I build errors out on me. I have reviewed the PFRPG templates and other resources here but I’m still having issues. If you would look at this again and help me find what I am doing wrong, that would be great. I need a freaking tutor.

Thank you for your time again.

Blog Entries
    /export in the chat window and fill in teh dialogue. export the NPCs and tokens.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I have used that feature and it works well. The issue for the moment is the attached file. Thank you for the help.

Thread Information