5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 17 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Any suggestions to grab a couple extra players for your game prior to the end for this of us that not getting the full loadout in our group.

I can call on people I know however the reason for a con is to display to players that perhaps not tried it before.

Blog Entries
    Hello Ardem - yes the Con format is intended to open Fantasy Grounds and alternate game systems up to new players but we also need our regulars too! Sometimes a game or a time doesnt have as much mass appeal and will not fill up. I have plugged your game on G+ as has Doug and he has also posted it to FB I think. I have also put it on Enworld. Please do help round up some players too if you can. I have made over 90 posts on gaming groups and media but after a while more posting by me just becomes background noise.... Invite your friends, or invite gamers that havent played with you in a while. We have a couple of Savage Worlds and 5E games too that need a few more players. We even have a Pathfinder game being run by a very experienced GM that has 0 bookings - fortunately it is the only game that has no bookings - but we o have 7 games that need at least one more player to meet the GMs minimum numbers.

I hope damned that you did not think I was belittling any effort you guys have put in, which have already been huge.

I was just wondering on any thoughts or ideas to find a player or two, as I will aim to get a regular member to fill the slots.

Thanks again for all your and the crew efforts in the CON as usual you guys doing a top notch job. Really look forward to this think starting now.
    Last edited by Ardem; April 5th, 2015 at 10:58.

Blog Entries
    Promoting FG Con on social media and rpg forums seem to be the most effective way. As Damian pointed out, since he's about the only one trying to fill in spots he'd appreciate if everybody helped out. But he's too nice to ask so bluntly. He isn't getting paid for that, this is community driven, which means we need everybody to help make the internet aware of FG Con.

Good luck with your game Ardem, it looks like fun. My plate is a bit full for the Con but otherwise I'd have enrolled.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Hola Ardem!
    No offense taken As Mask said - any and all help with promoting FG Con is welcome - and needed!
    Mask is very helpful out there on G+, sometimes it feels like he and I are in an echo chamber though.

Invite anyone with a pulse and a computer!

regards
    Damian

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Invite anyone with a pulse and a computer!
    Or even anyone without a pulse and a computer. As long as they can type. We're not discriminatory against the undead.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Or even anyone without a pulse and a computer. As long as they can type. We're not discriminatory against the undead.
    This is a definite advantage to online play. Being stuck in a small room with little to no fresh air flow with a bunch of undead is not my idea of a good time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This is a definite advantage to online play. Being stuck in a small room with little to no fresh air flow with a bunch of undead is not my idea of a good time.
    I hear some of the living at conventions don't smell any better hehe
    *insert gamer+hygiene joke*
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    I have posted for my DCC RPG game on the Goodman Games forums, DCCRPG Google group, and in the Guild House forum here. I appreciate the promotional effort on your part. Any ideas, let me know. I was going to post one more time early next week, try to get one or two more as insurance, since I currently have the minimum needed.

Blog Entries
    You never know... the Countdown may lead to some new and awesome thing being unveiled and it may bring in some more last minute players.
    DCC is not currently big on FG but I would like to see more people running DCC here.
    I dont really have any specific suggestions for you... Ive seen your posts on G+. Hang in there!

Thread Information